Reviews for Hearts and Hands
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
i love it so much it was so sweet and so very funny
mtcbones chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
pat you are a very good writer humor and story telling creative thought are your great strong points.
V.Evergreen chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
That was so adorably sweet and in character I absolutely adored it.
mtcbones chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
this is a lovely story pat. you have a lovely taste for stories.
any chance of a follow on to "to begin anew."
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Ohh. This was just lovely.

Wicked, with Amanda's humor, but wonderful.

Thank you for sharing it.
Deirdre Harvey chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Love this one - It captures the two main characters prefectly. McCoy, having had the last word against his three patients, now loses out to one very determined lady.

Thank you.
LettieM chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Charming story. I loved it, especially the conversation between Amanda and McCoy - witty, and, at the end, quite touching. You write Amanda so beautifully. She is one special lady. And, at the very end of the story, she got the last word, not McCoy! Priceless.
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
From Amanda's conversation with ambassador Mraow and McCoy, something tells me that Sarek has not been the only one to receive meaningful glances! I begun thinking that Sarek's continuous attention is not at all unjustified. She is a wicked fox, ha, ha, ha!

Oh well, apart from that, the last exchange was quite emotional. Maybe against Spock and Kirk he "finally got the last word" but against Amanda he doesn't stand a chance! I doubt any of McCoy's patients ever thanked him that way. Again a most beautiful, tear-extorting story with a perfect fitting title :-)
saya92 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Beautiful story, Pat!
Stonesundial chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Oh, my goodness. First story I've read featuring Amanda, and hard to picture reading anyone else's take on her. Great blend of banter and serious sweetness. I like how it begins with the other patients in excellent, colorful snippets of characterization. At the end, her compliment surprised me, and I was so engrossed I blushed on McCoy's behalf. Ehehe. I see this was posted a while ago but I felt the need to dole out some love. Also I wanted to say I hope your summer gets better real soon.
Mariole chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
LOL! Amanda is such a pill. I've always enjoyed her feistiness. Thanks for posting.
Kaka-C chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Bones! Amanda! Bones speechless! 3

Truly, Amanda is too charming
FacetiousDruid chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
hahaha I love how you wrote amanda here, she is awesome. XD
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
O-Mreow! The Orion slaver! ROFL! I'm going to die!

The convo with Amanda was enlightening and surprising. Love how you write her and I love how you write McCoy. Great fic.
El chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Hi Pat

I enjoyed Amanda and McCoy's heart to heart. Very nice.