Reviews for Of Claws and Kindness
princessyuki08 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Why did you kill her off? This was listed as a romance, not a tragedy.
scmumsy chapter 21 . 4/11/2014
Okay that was cool. I have mixed feelings about the ending. More positive than negative. Love to see Hank happy and he waited a long while. 10 years and he made sure his son approved. Outstanding.
scmumsy chapter 20 . 4/11/2014
oh man...*tears*...that letter was so great. You've done an awesome job.
scmumsy chapter 13 . 4/11/2014
ook too funny...Uncle Bub! lol
scmumsy chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
okay no disrespect but you did NOT list this as a tragedy! WHY! That poor baby and oh Hank. Should have paid his respects. :( But I can understand.
scmumsy chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
oh my goodness, you're killing me here! She's got to be okay...
scmumsy chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
A little confuse b/c earlier it stated 2 years into the relationship, b/c she's STILL pregnant? It that is the case then you must of had some MALE input while writing. LOL :)
adelphe24 chapter 21 . 11/25/2011
I read the prequel and there a third cause I want more!

got a little excited there...oh well..

please...oh yeah the part where they where Logan says "please"

classic...i could totally see that happening!

(i absolutely LOVE Wolverine)
cheesecake15 chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
i can not believe you just killed her off! why? You are a great writer, i'll give you that, but come on!

I am afraid I am going to have to be a little over dramatic here and say that I can't read on...Alright, I confess, i did skip to the end and read the last couple of chapter but i would have appreciated (don't know if that's how you spell that word, sorry) your story a lot more if isabelle was alive.

anyways, i loved your first story, think i added it to favourites.

Right back onto track, love the way you write blah blah blah. (sorry for rambling so much)
EleniDalby chapter 21 . 12/5/2007
Lost Blonde chapter 21 . 12/4/2007
i hated this ending!1
xdanishxpastryx chapter 21 . 6/10/2007
Hello again! Just finished reading this... great, once again... although, I do have to say I liked Isabelle much better then Phoenix... I hope you write another Hank fic, there aren't very many out there, and I trully love yours! Thanks for the great fic!
downbythebay chapter 21 . 8/15/2006
hmm, well, that certainly wasn't conventional...
Takerslady chapter 21 . 8/9/2006
Great ending, I almost cried knowing this was the last chapter. You're such a great writer. :)
Takerslady chapter 20 . 8/9/2006
OMG! I can't believe she kept something like that from him, she was crazy. I was so close to crying when I read the letter. Great chapter. :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »