Reviews for Kiyoshi Tsukino
Lalala chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Omg I really want to read her into becoming a boy. Please write again soon. It's been so long since u last wrote. I really want to read more. Please please please update soon.
lalala chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
You seriously need to update a new chapter on this story. I have been waiting for ages and still haven't seen any updates yet. I hope that you will find an inspiration to continue this story soon. :D
Guardian Of Winter chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
sasuke/usagi! x2

Why? I just read this story with my friend who is a UsaSasu fan- she doesn't have an account, so she can't say.
Endless Love chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
I hope that you don't abandon this story. I know that it has been a while since you last update this story and I hope that you continue to finish this story once you get the chance to. It will be so so so Awesome if you can post a new chapter soon. :D
lalala chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
please update a new chapter soon this story is toooo good to be on hiatus
Kiku Honda of Japan chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
HMMMMMMM well i love so far Usa-chan is so cute and it fits her and well for the pairing vote I vote for

Gaara! I think they would be cute together... sasuke should go after Naruto! jk jk jk jk I had to say it I mean its such a fav pairing to everyone
dark-wolf-howl chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
It would be awesome if you continue this story the character and plot is amazing, and i really like the futur couples!
Venus914 chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
This one looks promising. WHy didn't u update?
Black-Alice-Stars chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
update soon please! :)
Sere-Cosmos chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Ee! UsagixSasuke, please! I love that pairing.

Great story. :D
Princesakarlita411 chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
kool
lalala chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
OMG I totally love love love this story so much. I have been waiting forever for a new chapter :( sniff sniff...please update a new chapter soon. I really really want to find out what happens next. _
Uchiha Tsukino Usagi chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
please update soon
ladyfaith7 chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
really great story
XxForbidden-MemoriesxX chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
Wow youre so good! and i think this story would fit for UsaNaru even tho i like UsaGarra and SasuUsa better. I think naruto and usagi would be a really good couple for this story if not then sasuke. please update soon! ur really god!