Reviews for Like Venom
Eternamente chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Such a sad story... and understandable as well with the way you wrote it. If you do write an actual chapter story to accompany this as a prologue, I will be eternally greatful lol. I stumbled upon you and decided to check out a one-shot you wrote to see how your writing is, and it's lovely... time to read your megachapter story p
jeanenjolras chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Don't tease, I hope that's not the end, I would like to read more!
CatNap chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Wah? No! Please don't stop it there, holy shit you're making me cry! That's a heartwrenching place to stop it!
Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Aww...That was sad...
CraftyBynamite chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Wow, this is really good! I love it. It really would be brilliant if it was carried on after paopu predicament and on glass wings are finished...love those two too!

Much love

-Bina
alchemy dream chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
This was extremely interesting, and really a refreshing read from you. It was told so well...so little about a timeline and a plot, and more about feelings and sensations. I don't know if you plan on continuing, but I'm sure this little piece would work either way. Lovely work, as usual :)
TwilightKitsune1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
O, this is a great story! I loved it I can't wait till you write the rest of it... also because I'm reading Paopu Predicament when ever you update but that's beside the point. I hope that you keep up the good work in all your workings!
Kousuke chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
OMG! i loved it so much!

so frikkin sad!
UltimateSorceress chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
aw nu not the end! i like it!
Chasyn chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Awe! *cries* It stands well on its own, but I think you should continue this. I loved it!
oh hey asdfklj chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Aw, that was so beautiful. The writing has such an indescribely lovely touch. I loved the characterizations. I could totally see Riku being like that. And this was a great idea for a nice little one shot, but there's definite potential for a very touching story if you continue. Which I hope you do. After On Glass Wings of course, because I'll die without regular updates to that one.
dissolves chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Wow! You should continue this when you get a chance to do so (after finishing the other stories). It's a really interesting idea and I want to read more. Ah, so much angst, it's perfect. -;