Reviews for The Phantom Family
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Please write more!
Danni99981 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
arre u going to update this story? i want u to plz
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
is this permanent for sam being a halfa

also wat going to happen next
LihLee chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
ohemgee! thats's amazing! you named there kid after me!

and lilth that's my nick name at school! Haa,Cute story too i luff'z it!

TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
OMG I hate cliffhangers!

!

! Anyway, Great Story D (As if you couldn't tell by the thousands of exclamation marks! :P
cdunn2010 chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
Finally someone makes Sam a halfa. i think that you have a great fic here. Good Luck.
4k101 chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
wat bout the rest?
4k101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Aww!

Lily is TO cute!
Lexii-chan chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
Oh! I wonder when they find out that it was all a Deserie wish! Oh! Lily will be happy and possibly in trouble! I can't wait to read the next chapter!

~Alexa

ps:I heart pie!
KatieB19 chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
sweet i like it not seeing a down side heir! what dose the evil bitch get out of this! ) sorry 4 spelling!
VampLigea chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
This is an interesting story...I hope to read more soon...DOWN WITH WRITER'S BLOCK!
deathsia chapter 5 . 2/10/2007
interesting but didn't tucker go nuts after awhile with ghost powers?will the same thing happen to sam?it would be alittle genaric if she did. but it would be intresting none-the-less to see to lovers fighting.
hikarisailorcat chapter 5 . 1/27/2007
hehehe! how are they going to take it when they find out she wished it is the question! lol... cant wait for the next chapter!
RasenganFin chapter 5 . 1/22/2007
I get Writers Block lots of times too.

Even though i haven't submitted anything online yet, that doesn't mean i haven't written anything. right now i am writing on paper, and when i have writers block i review what i have written so i can get a better mental view of what i want to be in the story. some times it gives me inspiration for quite a few chapters.
RasenganFin chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
AW a puppy!

just what Danny wanted when he was a kid. BUT due to the fact that the dog probably would have become a dog halfa with Danny, or the dog would have been killed by the destructiveness of Fenton Works its a good thing Danny didn't get one.

Wouldn't Danny getting a dog before his accident made it better?

Especially if the dog became a canine halfa with Danny. That would make a most excellent Fanfiction. If you agree please let me know.