Reviews for Bridge
KedakaiOkami chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
heh heh, that back and forth between them was funny
Thegoldenlock chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I liked this, it was very nice! I would have liked it to be longer, maybe a threeshot instead, since Ive got the feeling since it was a bit rushed... with the kissing at all.

I loved how you described Reis uncertanties... it felt real. And Tala was so nice! :D really good work!
Vampirycent chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
*Angel & D are seen clapping their hands with joy*

(To the tune of Rosie and Jim) Yuriy and Rei, Yuriy and Rei, Yuriy and Rei make a lovely-ness...

Oh we are so lame. We are not worthy. *Cuddles and kissies the story* Ish beautiful

*Licks Yazzbag and giggles*

*Angel & D are once again seen clapping their hands with joy*

BYE! *Cuddles* TC, peace.

Angel & D
As Silent As The Shadows chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
That was really good...why don't more people write Rei/Tala? Maybe i should write one...anyway that was really good:D
DeeJayers chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
AW!I LOVE IT! It's so KAWAAI!
Kiko cat chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
cute. -

ure stories are so nice to read.
animepie chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
So cute! I love WAFiness. I just like the Yuriy/Rei pairing and liked this adorable story.
Thin-K chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
CUTE! So cute! Heartwarming. Wonderful!

Ie... KAWAII! :)

No, honestly, it is a very good story! I just love it! :)

Hugies

K
TalaKaiReiLover chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Cute.I love this thinks too much he's going to break his cute head or something like love it but then again I love most Tala Ray pairings.
Nedunque chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
"Limpet" - *snerk* Such a funny word. Glad this didn't descend into Mao-bashing.

It's good fun to see Rei discover the Kinsey-scale like this; the world isn't just black or white. I may not be fond of the implied Kai&Takao, but Rei and Yurij do make a cute couple.

Just to be a nitpick: you go from "Sergei" to "Spencer" between the to mentions of him.

- Nêdunque
AnimeQueen48 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Awesome! I liked this. Very cute. Rei was so Adorable and Yuriy was just as!

*JaNe*
Vees Talon chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Aw how sweet. Poor Rei. ALWAYS thinking thinking thinking... It cant be healthy for him.

I liked this one. Thanks! Good old Tala is good for Rei-Rei! Cant say I'm partial to this pairing but I would recommend this one to anyone

caberwolf /x
darksaphire chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
so very cute. lol. i love this pairing. its so rarely done tho...-sigh-
SilkYuzu chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Aw! So cute! I love this pairing too, there aren't enough stories with them as a couple! Poor Rei, he can't decide what he likes better. I guess he can be bi. No big deal.

Kai and Takao fell out? Aww... I wonder why. (possible one-shot for you now) Bleh. I don't like the pairing much anyway... Kai and Takao I mean.

Great job!

SilkYuzu
hyper leaping frog chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
cute! i normally dont like YuriyRei but this was so cute! rei's reactions were so adorable. nice work!