Reviews for You Reap What you Sew
Maran Zelde chapter 12 . 10/19/2008
I enjoyed this fic very much: the plot to steal the Norma Ray, the involvement of the Justice Ducks, and Bushroot starting to turn back to the good side. I never really thought of him as evil anyway. He's just a lonely, eccentric guy who made some very bad decisions. LP's analysis of him is spot-on. I LOVE how LP is much smarter than he lets on in this fic. But it also makes me slightly frustrated with him for keeping himself down just so DW can feel good about himself.
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 9 . 4/28/2008
aww poor Bushy good chapter
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
aww Reggie has a friend good chapter
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
very good chapter
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
good chapter
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Good chapter
Heide DeVries chapter 12 . 3/17/2007
Although its taken me sometime to get through with your entire story, because of a great lack of time in my life... I am so glad I finally got to read all of "You Reap What you Sew". All of your original characters are very likable and I think Heather is such a sweetheart. Bushroot and Heather seem like a wonderful couple, hopefully they will blossom into a couple again (despite the fears that Bushroot is a villain). I look forward to reading more, and am a bit worried about what Max had in store for Heather, Bushroot and the others. You did a very good job on Launchpad, I love his participation in this fic, even more so than his representation on the Darkwing show. In your fic it seems he is a generally more rounded character, then simply a sidekick as DWD portrayed him as.

I'm favoriting this fiction and looking forward to reading the sequel!
LordNegaduck chapter 12 . 1/31/2007
I really enjoyed all the psycho analysis of all the characters that was done in this story. It's pretty safe to say all of them are very accurate and correct. I agree wholly with Launchpad's analysis on Darkwing, his ego does provide a cover-up for all the hurt and pain he had to endure and provides a cover for when he is scared, which is only natural.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and look forward to reading The Crop of Good and Evil. You really have awesome talent for writing and having the ability to see the characters from within.

Excellent Job!
LordNegaduck chapter 11 . 1/31/2007
As always I really enjoyed that chapter! Many women can relate to Heather's situation because they have entered into a relationship that went sour and when they meet someone else who has the same qualities or traits as the first relationship, it's only natural to have doubts about entering into a second relationship. Heather is right in having doubts about entering a serious relationship with Bushroot. She has to think what's best for herself and her son.

Unfortunately, in real life I hear all to often about women who enter into an abusive relationship only to break it off and re-enter into another abusive relationship or go back into the original abusive relationship. So sad!
LordNegaduck chapter 10 . 1/29/2007
Another truly amazing and spectacular chapter! I really liked how Bushroot stood up for Heather in the jail cell with her husband. It shows that Bushroot can be brave and displays what I believe his true character to stand up and defend someone or something he loves. He will do what ever is necessary to protect that person or plant from harm. That's the true Bushroot and you managed to capture his true personality! Great Job!
LordNegaduck chapter 9 . 1/23/2007
Boy, that was a really action packed chapter! I loved how everyone got together, including the Saint Canard Police, and was able to defeat the Five! That was really neat how the Justice Ducks defeated the Five by Launchpad's idea of zapping them with psychic powers. I was laughing when I read how Darkwing was using his psychic powers to defeat Negaduck and how fountains, benches, trash cans were flying around, that must have been some site! I feel sorry for the Saint Canard Public Works Department that has to clean that mess up!

Great Job!
LordNegaduck chapter 8 . 1/22/2007
That was a pretty awesome chapter, and it is true that many police officers don’t respect Darkwing Duck and vice versa. It is good to know that he has at least a couple of allies from within the Department that admire and respect him.

I can’t wait to see what Negaduck's plans are for Bushroot and his new friend, Heather and how Darkwing is going to get the Norma Ray back to Shush.
LordNegaduck chapter 7 . 1/17/2007
Another most excellent chapter! I really enjoyed how Negaduck squirmed his way out of being captured by Darkwing and Launchpad from the previous chapter. That was pretty quick thinking on his part to use an elderly couple to “rescue” him. I also liked Gosalyn’s psychoanalysis on Launchpad and how bad she feels that she too underestimated Launchpad’s intelligence. I like how you introduced Gyro into the story!
LordNegaduck chapter 6 . 1/11/2007
I really love the full psycho analysis you did on the Fearsome Five, especially the one on Negaduck. I would say that analysis is most accurate! Negaduck loves to do evil things for the mere thrill of it, he does get an adrenalin rush from stealing, blowing things up, and destroying people’s (duck’s) lives. He loves to see others shattered and in total misery.

I love the job you are doing with this story, and it is a MUST READ for any fan of the Mighty Masked Mallard.
LordNegaduck chapter 5 . 1/10/2007
Another excellent chapter as always! Wow, reading people’s thoughts, now Negaduck will be unstoppable! I really enjoy all the references back to the original series and how you expertly integrated them with your story! It really adds to your story, and it shows that you really did your homework when it comes to the Mighty Masked Mallard!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »