Reviews for Finding forever
me-twilighter chapter 16 . 6/20/2007
I like this story even though im a skater!
EternalConfusion chapter 16 . 6/17/2007
Aww, this was a great chapter, I liked the gossip gang bit. And I'm so glad Jate made it up. It was an adorable ending.
jadajadajada chapter 16 . 6/13/2007
Amazing! So sweet! Oh that was just what I needed! I think the I love you there was perfect!

Hughfan chapter 16 . 6/12/2007
aww... so cute! they're right... men are jerks. but whatever. i was mad charlie was killed off too. but it made me realise something... whenever a charcter "finds" themselves (get it...lost and found) they die. thats not a good incentive to fix yourself... hehe
SoInLuv chapter 16 . 6/12/2007
Aww, this chapter was so cute. Can't wait to see what'll happen next :)
WhisperedMuse chapter 16 . 6/12/2007
A dedi, for me? Aw thank you! I loved it soo much! And the length was amazing, I love long chapters. But lets list everything I liked shall we? We might be here a while...OK, let's start at the beginning...That would be useful wouldn't it? *rolleyes*

The song lyrics fitted in so well, did you write the chapter around the song, or just pick a song that went with the chapter? I get curious about how other people apart from me write songfic-like things ;)

The whole girly talk was brilliant, so typical. Even Ana Lucia joined in! It was jsut the way everyone had something negative to say about a man, But this line has to be my favourite line from the whole fic-ever.

“Hello, have we met? We’re the gossip squad, we know all.” Hehe, so true!

But the thing I love, and always have loved in your fics is the amount of Jate love you put in. It was so romantic! And sweet, and adorable and...just aw!

Anyways, I can't wait for december! That's when the Season 3 DVD comes out! Then I can actaully *watch* the rest of the season...I know what happens but I couldn't watch it...damn Sky and their money...

I'm running out of synonyms for amazing, so I'll do this instead, because I haven't told you lately how much I love reading everything you write. Just imagine a piece of string stretching into the corners of the universe and back around 1 million zillion times. That's not even close to how much I love your stuff ;) In short I LOVED it! Thanks again for the dedi!

Love ya Hun,

Kate x

PS- Silly me, just noticed there are speech marks in this chapter. I'm so hyper about you updating I'm losing my mind... ;)

Plus, I just published my new LOST fic, so I'm hyper about that too.

Hehe, Essay review...Sorry about that...
EternalConfusion chapter 15 . 4/28/2007
It was an intense chapter, but the Jate parts were rather cute. Keep up the good work - I like your style.
with-a-passion chapter 15 . 4/28/2007
cute but sad but great
WhisperedMuse chapter 15 . 4/27/2007
Hela m'dear, you're alive! And you updated! I love you! for the lateness of the review, the alert mucked up and I don't browse this section much any more.

That was so sad, but brilliant at the same time. But can I just ask what's happening with the speech marks? Because right now they don't look like speech marks and I'm confusing myself wondering whether they are actually speech marks or whether they are something else...

I loved it as always. Though I don't know why you think we all hate you, it's impossible as far as I'm concerned ;) I just hadn't spoken to you in so long I thought you'd disappeared off the face of the planet! :P

Kate x
to the end of time chapter 15 . 4/20/2007
wow it was such a sad chapter...i loved the little bit with sawyer though, i like it when people write him more seriously makes me like him more
jadajadajada chapter 15 . 4/20/2007
And here I was, thinking that you died...

I agree, it was intense. But the end was so sweet! Amazing work! The only thing I could nag about is that long paragraphs are a little hard to read, but everything else was perfect!

to the end of time chapter 14 . 4/15/2007
GOD i love this story! Im not sure if you've decided to stop writting for it but pleeaase continue!
EternalConfusion chapter 14 . 12/19/2006
Well, my email decided that this was 'junk' so that's why I only just got around to reading it. And bullshit is it. Awesome chapter, love the fluffy jateness. So cute :D Aww, I don't want drama, not bad drama...*sigh* good things never last.
SoInLuv chapter 14 . 11/26/2006
I jsut read chapter 13 and 14 and i love it, its such an awesome story and when i read it, i can see the love that they have for one another, its really great. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen after they find out about Boone ]
AnnPatrick chapter 14 . 11/26/2006
They're so sweet! I loved this chapter. :)