Reviews for Motorcycles and White Mochas
TheAwesomeLadyCatherine chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Loved it :)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Waaah! You make me all giddy and excited when I read your shots! Your Rogan is so sweet and fluffy I can only wish that I could read a straightcut romantic one from you. You're amazing! ;)
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I always enjoy reading from an outsiders perspective and you do a wonderful job with making your narrator both observant and likable.

It is very sweet the way Logan risks his tough-guy image to take Marie for coffee at Starbucks. You make it easy to tell their relationship is special without venturing into the realm of romance. I simply adored this.

Thanks!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
SQUEE! That was so funny and cute and just awesome. The mental image of Wolverine inside Starbucks while Rogue drinks coffee is just hilarious. _
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
That was GREAT I loved the idea of Logan being a bit lost w/the menu...reminded me of my reaction w/my 1st time at Starbucks, my friend ordering everything and I was just looking at him wondering if they had regular coffee...LOL

THANKS:"D
Cheann de na thit chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I love the perspective in this, and the situation is just cute, very original.

xx
Masterarcher chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Aww! This was so cute! I do work as a barista(not at starbuck but at a much better coffee shop. lol! I'm a little biased) and you portraid us perfectly. Sometimes random things like that can make our day and I will never be able to listen to the sound of a Harley in our parking lot the same way again! I loved the interaction between Logan and Rogue! He really would do anything for her! lol. Anyways, great story!:)
cutemara chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Isn't it pathetic that I actually looked up the meaning of Logan after reading this?

really sweet fic!
2wingo chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Interesting.
wickedsugarrush not logged in chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
This is really good. It was very insightful, good job.
superchick09 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
The name Logan means "Small Cove" it's origin is Celtic/Gaelic. :-D yes, I admit to being a proud member (yes, a MEMBER) of best site in the world to find good names! I loved the story. I love Starbucks. I love cigars. I love Harleys. I love Logan. yeah. sweet writin' there girl.

~chick
bloodytear89 chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
aww that was so cute...man I need some Starbucks now LMAO
Writingcritter chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Starbucks has the greatest drinks...but they are expensive.
tankbbg chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Cute!
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
*Mm* Coffee! (a la Homer Simpson)

Great story, now you made me want a caramel latte! :-)