Reviews for The Night Watch
Emmauk26 chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
FANTASTIC job hun, really, really, great love the changes you made, nice job.
Emmauk26 chapter 9 . 2/19/2010
Can I just say that you really really need a beta; I like the over all idea of this story but it's really hard to read; you need to add speach marks when someone is talking, and some of the sentences just don't make any sense at all. Also you have three different types of demon in one, crossroads demon, yellow eyed demon, and a doppleganger, that's just impossible, also no type of demon can be killed by regular guns, I noticed in the last chapter that you kept refurring to Sam as the older brother again and i'm glad that you have corrected it in this chapter; I think that you work really hard on this story and with a little more work and attention to detail it could be really great. Please feel free to contact me if you want or need any help I will be very willing to do so; I look forward to reading more.
Emmauk26 chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
Hi love this fic great idea to cross over Stargate and supernatural my two fav shows love it, that was a great chapter by the way. Could i just say though that Dean is the older brother not Sam and that Sam was acting slightly out of character; but your doin a great job keep it up can't wait to read more and see where this goes, ;-D
Sini chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
Great new chapter, can't wait to read more :)
Tanydwr chapter 3 . 10/23/2007
Interesting.
Sini chapter 3 . 7/19/2007
OH, what a lovely surprise - a new chapter! It was fun to read about the gang running in on each other and the conflict in the end. Great job! As I've said before, I absolutely love this fic. :)
Allen Pitt chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
what we need now is a tie in between something supernatural and something Goa'uld'ish... so that John's expertise can come into play & be valued etc...
Sini chapter 2 . 4/18/2007
Wonderful second chapter, the story moved along nicely. Once again I have to say how much I love these two in this story and the story itself :)
Meirelle chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
Yay!
AbsolutAnda chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Could this possibly lead to a family job with the SGC?

I wonder...
Sini chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I loved this to bits! Two characters, whom I really, really like, put together in one story. Wonderful. Gosh how I miss Janet on SG-1... Well, if you ever get around to it, cannot wait for a continuation. You did a great job with this!
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
yay.

update soon please!
JaggerK chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Interesting. Two of my favourite shows. don't suppose I'd get lucky enough for there to be a conversation between John and Jack? That could be fun.