Reviews for Reliving the Past
Anonymous chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
OH MY GOSH! IT'S THE BOX GHOST! Lol, you're funny!
Half-Ghost chapter 12 . 11/3/2008
That's such a great ending! It really leaves me wanting to read more...
EverAfterGirl chapter 12 . 10/18/2007
that story was really good! not many people are bold enough to write from val's point of veiw, and you did a really good job. I feel sorry for val though, cause ya know, i like her better than sam, so it hurts to see sam with danny. anyways...

~*KeEp On RoCkEn, MissMontana*~
cheesie chapter 12 . 8/5/2007
I'm starting to not appreciate cliffhangers anymore. They're great every once in a while, but too many of them will drive away readers. In my opinion, you should add finality to some of your stories. I understand it's part of your writing style and all, but I find fanfiction is actually one of the best ways to practice writing outside of your comfort zone; force yourself to write an "endy" ending.
SecretSparkle chapter 12 . 8/2/2007
I know what it's like to totally love your story at first, then go 'Ugh. This is TERRIBLE.' Heh, I tend to do that a whole lot, so I don't start updating a story I know I won't finish. In fact, I like to finish said story first...I'm not try to complain, honestly, just rambling. You'd know if I was complaining. *grins*

Anyways, I loved this story in the end. To me, it had a decent ending. (some things are just...ended, you know?)

Secret
NervesUpended chapter 12 . 7/30/2007
I want to thank you for, even if you don't like this story, finishing it anyways. You made a bunch of people happy. And ya, I was hoping for an epilogue, but I guess not, right? Ah well, it all ended happily, and it leaves us room to think who was the person in the shadows *cough*Damen*cough*. Thanks again!

K.L.
Monica Moss chapter 12 . 7/28/2007
I know you didn't like it, so special thanks for finishing your story. I know it's hard to write about something when you don't like your own idea.
bluename chapter 12 . 7/27/2007
You might have hated it, but I really liked the idea of the story, and thus, liked the story :D Val shouldn't have gone...she should have stayed and reveal everything to everyone and then go dissapear so everyone would wonder what happened and a bomb would strike and all would die in DOM! Hahahah sorry I become very random when it's past 12 :P (it's 12:40am here)

COOL STORY! I PERSONALLY LOVED IT! Have a chocolate cake in reward ;) and a nice day (or may I say night?)

-Blue
cheesie chapter 11 . 7/6/2007
I don't want to flame you, but... What happened? I barely got any of this chapter! It was incredibly confusing. The story seemed to zap characters different places, and I had no idea who got "zapped" and who didn't. There are parts of the story where Val is in the room w/ Danny and ghost, and there are parts where she is in the shield generator room and outside the shack... Where and how did she get there? I see only a few places where she is moving around... And most of them are edging around Danny&Ghost room. I didn't understand any of it, really... Excepting the part where Tucker is unshadowed, it was incredibly foggy. I like the action in it, but that's all I found.
NervesUpended chapter 11 . 7/6/2007
BOX GHOST! YAY! Oh, my God, that is pure genious! Seriously, who would have ever guessed!

PLEASE don't take so long in giving us the next chapter! I had to reread the whole story cuz I couldn't remember it!

ME WANTS MORE! *still whines like two-year-old*

K.L.
Monica Moss chapter 11 . 7/6/2007
The Box Ghost! Ja, I watched TUE recently.
DPcrazy chapter 11 . 7/6/2007
I know! Box Ghost! That was what he looked like in the ultimate enemy! BTW, I'm likein' the story.

I'm surpised he didn't yell "BEWARE! For I am the Box Ghost!" yet.
bluename chapter 11 . 7/6/2007
7 months? 7 MONTHS JUST TO FIND OUT THAT THE GHOST IS THE...BOX GHOST? HAHAHAHAHAHAH! LOL! XD

OMG I can't beleve it, so much trouble trying to figure out the great mystery for the ghost to be the BOX GHOST! AH someone shoot me XDD

Actually that was plain geniuos, I mean, who would have guessed? hahahahha and yeah in 10 years any ghost can become powerful, in TUE he was shown as a more powerfull ghost so I don't know why I didn't consider him, maybe because he is known on being the most funny ghost of all :P hahaha I wonder if The Lunch Lady and Box Lunch helped him out with the plan XD HAHAHAHA! oh my, that was an awsome idea! so cool!

Well, good to know that everything is settle down, I want to know her face when Val find out :P

Good news...know that I found out, I don't need pay Skulker to find yout hidding place...but still...IF YOU DON'T UPDATE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN PERSONALLY *prepares ecto-blast* I SHALL CONQUER THE WORLD..I mean, ,find you, he he he, world domination? what's that? a food?

-Bluename
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 11 . 7/6/2007
Very good update here!

Keep the good writing.
DPcrazy chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Can you tell me where "It's true" is?