Reviews for Tenten's Kimono Buisness
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
wow she rlly hate dresses and IT SO NOT TRUE THAT GIRLS ARE GARECFUL COLORFUL
Omn chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
Naruto and Lee asking Tenten out? Neji stroking her hair? And Sasuke whispering things to her? Omg, hilarious! Great story I really enjoyed it!
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
This was hilarious! You made Neji such a pervert! GOOD JOB! You had me laughing the whole way!
Chocobi chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
Um... Okay.

So to be brutally honest, at first, I thought this was terrible.

They way you were writing about Tenten was as if you were making her into a mary-sue and making every single character extremely OOC.

I wanted to exit, but hoped it would get better so I kept reading.

Luckily, it made a bit more sense when it was a dream.

So that was a good point and a generally good idea.

However, I didn't really enjoy reading this.

Your writing style is very choppy and slightly boring to read.

I had trouble keeping up.

So... yeah.

I'm glad I read this and hope this advice will help you improve your writing.

Please don't take this comment the wrong way- I just want to help. :)
GaaraXTentenxNeji chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
COOL...I was so LOLing at:

"Even Gaara in the Sand Village heard her"

I started to imagine Gaara turning head arond and thinking"What was that"...
Azreal7313 chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
So it was all a dream, too bad. I loved the story! :D
jazzy starlight chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
aw i loved this tory great job cute and sweet!
AkkiHana chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
so cute! Neji was OOC. Oh, plaese update quicker next time. 'puppy dog eyes' PLEASE!
Sarah-Critique chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
this stori rocks! Neji acted a little occ in the last chapter, but I liked him like that! Great stori!
Azekah chapter 5 . 5/30/2007
I loved this! It was really good!
Angelgirl18647 chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
“NEJI? Were you looking through my shirt!” Tenten gasped, too shocked to admit she was sort of happy that Neji took interest in her…ooh…that sounded too weird.

Neji looked taken back. Lee and Gai stopped after hearing what Tenten said, they turned around and looked at Neji.

“No!” Neji started.

Tenten turned red and her eyes bugged out like she was furious. She took out a kunai knife and was about to slice and dice her teammate into little cubes as punishment but Lee and Gai stepped in front of Neji and began scolding him.

“How indecent, Neji! Looking through a lady’s shirt is unacceptable!” Gai said.

“Yes! Even though every other man on this street would like to do the same, it’s still so perverted!” Lee stated, making the argument sound depraving.

Tenten twitched with anger but slowly put back her kunai and walked ahead. To make sure Neji wouldn’t do that again, Lee and Gai would be standing in front of Neji protecting Tenten from this perverted teen.

As they kept walking, Lee turned around at Neji and whispered, “How was it?”

Neji winked and said, “She wasn’t wearing a bra.”

Gai turned around too and whispered, “Sweet!”

Why is it that every man is a pervert!
lifeinsidethemusicbox chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
u should continue this until tenten really becomes beautiful, an gets a makeover! CONTINUE! MY CONSCIENCE DEMANDS IT!
lifeinsidethemusicbox chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
hahaha funny the comic tells no lies!
Mi Mi chapter 5 . 2/8/2007
Hey, this was a wonderful story and i wish you could write more. I love this story and my friend (Neji's #1 fan) loves all Neji stories so she loves you story too. :) Great Job
Shineko-chan chapter 5 . 1/24/2007
I loved this story I thought it was so funny! it was awesome and I liked the beggining the best where Tenten was wearing a dress
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »