Reviews for White Picket Fences and Apple Trees
AkatsukiLover465 chapter 19 . 9/7
My name is Mary Ellen and I literally have met two people total who have my same name. It's kind of a funny coincidence to me, I guess. Also it freaked me the eff out for a few minutes.
Lisa chapter 6 . 6/30
Poor Bobby, I can understand why he would be slightly insecure. They really need to be more mindful and sensitive to Bobby's abandonment issues.
Love the way you wrote Bobby as a kid, wouldn't mind a prequel to this story.
RivetRivet chapter 48 . 4/26
I have read fanfic stories about the two lovers and all of them made me cry everytime...but this? IT MADE ME GIGGLE AND LAUGH especially the antics and banters of the different characters. I have never seen a happy side of their relationship. I just want to highly commend the character development. Throw in humor, and BAM! A masterpiece. One day, I will go back reading this fanfic since it relieved my stresses from work. Thank you so much for writing it and keep it up!
Niknakkitkat chapter 48 . 10/8/2016
this is so so good i loved reading every single chapter thank you for writing this
thegreencarousel chapter 48 . 11/7/2015
I'm sure you must have heard this over and over again by now but this is a very beautifully written fic, I love how your writing style is so very reminiscent of Cormac McCarthy's and I love the way they all talk because it's just so authentic and real. You kept me on edge on every chapter because I was sort of waiting for that one bad thing to happen to them. Lovely story I can go to sleep happy now
stephanieglee26 chapter 48 . 1/21/2015
Such a good story loved everything about it I cried when Kurt yelled at his mom and when bobby got hurt
phantomreg chapter 48 . 8/27/2014
sorry I'm a few years late finding your story just wanted you to know I love it my husband did to think you
fantasylover4evr chapter 48 . 6/14/2014
I loved it! So happy at this ending! I was so worried that someone was going to die. I'm glad things are working out :D
I hope that there will be a sequel sometime!
Cyn chapter 48 . 10/4/2013
It was great reading you ! Love how you were able to keep up with the caracters' personalities over time and in accordance with their start in brokeback!
You surely know how to write !
Maki's World chapter 48 . 5/14/2013
Oh, well... Surely my reviews won't be very interresting, but, oh my god, I'd never read a story like this. The Secret of Brokeback Mountain is my favorite movie, and everyday I have Jack and Ennis in my head, so it's quite something important to me to read good stuffs upon them. This story, yours, is SO great, even with the little changes you did at the beginning, in fact the spirit, the characters, the settings, the story, they just exactly correspond to the original story's atmosphere. It's so true and believable, everything, and I just haven't seen the 48 chapters flow. I wish I could read more fanfic of that kind more often ! Thank you really much, I really didn't waste my time in reading such an incredible story. You're really talented, hope you know that.
So... I wish you well ! Thanks, again.
TheVampireRenchan chapter 48 . 4/14/2013
This is by far the BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ! So sweet and perfection and beautiful. I even cried! You are such an amazing writer! This is perfection.
TheVampireRenchan chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY PERFECT!
DeathBySugarCube chapter 48 . 2/16/2013
Beautiful :)
muse chapter 34 . 1/16/2013
Uhhh they just had Christmas its chrismas agian already?
ilqaf chapter 48 . 12/24/2012
I am so happy that I found this story
its so cute and i love your writing style and all the charakters
OH I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT !