Reviews for White Picket Fences and Apple Trees
stephanieglee26 chapter 48 . 1/21
Such a good story loved everything about it I cried when Kurt yelled at his mom and when bobby got hurt
phantomreg chapter 48 . 8/27/2014
sorry I'm a few years late finding your story just wanted you to know I love it my husband did to think you
fantasylover4evr chapter 48 . 6/14/2014
I loved it! So happy at this ending! I was so worried that someone was going to die. I'm glad things are working out :D
I hope that there will be a sequel sometime!
Cyn chapter 48 . 10/4/2013
It was great reading you ! Love how you were able to keep up with the caracters' personalities over time and in accordance with their start in brokeback!
You surely know how to write !
Maki's World chapter 48 . 5/14/2013
Oh, well... Surely my reviews won't be very interresting, but, oh my god, I'd never read a story like this. The Secret of Brokeback Mountain is my favorite movie, and everyday I have Jack and Ennis in my head, so it's quite something important to me to read good stuffs upon them. This story, yours, is SO great, even with the little changes you did at the beginning, in fact the spirit, the characters, the settings, the story, they just exactly correspond to the original story's atmosphere. It's so true and believable, everything, and I just haven't seen the 48 chapters flow. I wish I could read more fanfic of that kind more often ! Thank you really much, I really didn't waste my time in reading such an incredible story. You're really talented, hope you know that.
So... I wish you well ! Thanks, again.
TheVampireRenchan chapter 48 . 4/14/2013
This is by far the BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ! So sweet and perfection and beautiful. I even cried! You are such an amazing writer! This is perfection.
TheVampireRenchan chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
DeathBySugarCube chapter 48 . 2/16/2013
Beautiful :)
muse chapter 34 . 1/16/2013
Uhhh they just had Christmas its chrismas agian already?
ilqaf chapter 48 . 12/24/2012
I am so happy that I found this story
its so cute and i love your writing style and all the charakters
Madam-Merra chapter 48 . 8/10/2012
Soooo since I found this story four years ago, I make a point of reading it every time I watch BM. And I just thought I'd let you know that I think this story is just so beautiful, and so well done, that even after reading it lord knows how many times, it still makes my heart warm and is always as fresh as it was when I first read it.

Love, M Merra
BlueNynaeve chapter 48 . 7/28/2012
Love! This is just such a wonderful story. Everyone has hurts and fears and stuff they just gotta get done and difficulty communicating, but life seems to get absorbed anyway. I was so tense over the first few hours of reading waiting for that damn tire iron that dogged Ennis' paranoia, and I am so glad you put in a happy ending. I love also that Bobby and Junior acknowledge that they have a great life with Jack and Ennis, but still are totally grossed out by their parents having sex. Just one of those universal walls of parents and children...
Tamara chapter 39 . 6/6/2012
I loved every word. This was so beautifully written. The dialogue was witty and humorous, with just the right amount of love and affection, and the portrayal of the characters was absolutely spot-on. I love the way you wrote Kurt and his situation, making me see the character in a way I had never seen him before, especially as he was never a character I really liked. I loved the portrayal of Junior and her initial interaction with the family, and the way you interwove so many stories and moments and still made this story believable.

For a few moments, when Jack and Ennis, I feared this story would, despite being an AU, end the same way the movie did: with Jack's death. But despite the fact it could have easily lead there, you instead wrote a happier ending, which is tribute to your incredible imagination. Your ability to make your readers connect with the characters and sympathize with situations presented is amazing, and shows a real talent for writing. I don't think I've ever enjoyed a piece of fan fiction as much as I enjoyed this. Thank you, and I sincerely hope you keep writing. You're so wonderfully talented.
Nevrandil chapter 48 . 5/25/2012
I am soooo in love with this story. I love all the characters, so real. The dialogues: so real. There's just enough fluff (I love yous, I missed yous etc) and all the teasing (*faint*) and it was hilarious and scary and I wish you'd never stop writing! :D

Nevrandil chapter 7 . 5/24/2012