Reviews for Strength of Steel
Fangirl chapter 3 . 7/24
Beautiful story. It is hitting me right in the feels.
Blazen chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
I like your story very much. In my opinion, only such a talented writer has the right to expand or change J. R. R. Tolkien's universe. It is beautiful, I only wish it wasn't so sad.
Legolas is not as wise as some think, I hope you will show yet how much he is mistaken.
Matkurja chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
I know it's been a few years, but I just read this and would LOVE it and you if you continued. I promise to write a review for each chapter, so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee post another chapter!
Doria Nell chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
I am really sorry you abandoned this story.
marie6498 chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
Wow, this story is incredible! Really, it's very good. And it's been so long since you have updated! I do hope you do so soon. The writing is wonderful, and you stopped at the good part...when will Arwen and Eowyn finally act upon their impulses?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
This story is amazing!
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
Loved the teasing about all the battles they fought after the slaying of the big bad wolf.

Hey, curiosities of wolf explained, thanks!
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Hey I found something to critique, about time ;D

Actually, it is really minor; there was a mention earlier of Eowyn being hungry for breakfast as evidenced by her stomach "rumbling" and then about a paragraph below (with the picnic) it was said that the food was laid out, but neither was hungry. So there: something.

Other than that, I think it's a site issue where occasionally words are being omitted or partially omitted, however it's usually pretty clear what word could go there, so no problems really.

I thought it would be interesting if more mention was placed in describing the wolf, it's corpse, and what was done with it (maybe returned for it's pelt?); so that's something I would have liked to read more about: once again, minor. :)

I really liked how you described the arousal that Eowyn was experiencing in the lake, without knowing what it was.

The abrupt arrival of the men, and the 'wively duties' made for a good contrast to the experience the two women were having with each other just before.

I like how you were able to weave the image of Eowyn figuring out her 'happy place' and her husband trying his damnedest to get her aroused; I'm glad she didn't have time to succeed with her innocently-oblivious fantasy ;D as I'm sure he would have taken it as his doing (and rightly so one would think, only one Faramir would be wrong).

Thanks again; one more and I'm out like a light.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
The learning of elvish is sweet (even if it was impulsive ;)

I relished in the moment when Eowyn confronted her husband on not including her in the war room.

I like how things move between comfortable and distancing with them when the moods get dark and there's an acknowledgement.

This was a sweet ending and I'm interested in what reactions the morning will bring.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
My review won't do your chapter justice, but I at least wanted to say that the level of detail you put into the preparations of the estate, rooms, feast, clothing, and the like, is very much appreciated and well researched and thought out.

Thanks for writing and writing so well :)

Love the eventual pairing, wish that you continue from where you left off (as I do my research before starting a story that has been left to ferment for some time ;)

I enjoy character developements that demand the time to transition from jealous rivalry to love.

Legolas was out of line, but that's probably in character for him :) I'm glad that Eowyn can hold her own and am liking this insight she seems to have...inherited (?) from Arwen. Speaking of that, I really liked that moment when Eowyn felt like Arwen somehow 'knew' of all the things that she would keep hidden.

Okay, bedtime so I'm gonna read more, but be lazy on the reviews most likely for the rest of the evening.

Thanks again!
gaby2angel chapter 8 . 12/18/2010
are you gonna update for this story or are you done with it xd it's awesome though! my first arwen eowyn fic
Nimatar chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
An epic story. I eagerly wait for next chapters
lifelover88 chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
I do hope you update eventually, I just found this story and I love it. Please update soon )
debb chapter 8 . 11/1/2010
WOW. this story is AMAZING. absolutely the best arwen/eowyn story i've ever read! i'd tell/beg you to update, but i have a hunch that my efforts would be in vain, so could you simply tell me how you planned for the rest of the story to go? if it's not too much of a bother. email
RedQueen051 chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
This is truly an amazing and beautiful story. I especially love how well you've constructed the bond between Arwen and Eowyn; remarkable. I eagerly await the next installment :D.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »