Reviews for Ruby Throat
Gabi1994 chapter 14 . 4/15
Reallyreallyreally loved this fic, thank you so much for sharing
Tasia chapter 15 . 4/15
I gotta say I had a hard time reading the earlier chapters, especially when you wrote the flashback of Riza's past with her cousin and how Hakuro pretty much exploited her loneliness. But overall this was written very well and I enjoyed it!
This story is beautifully set up. It captures the complexities of their relationship well. Thank you for such a wonderful read!
Zealiefox chapter 8 . 1/11
okay, I must say this chapter made my heart go damn crazy, all this general doing this to riza and roy finding out, it just hurt, feeling of anger, but also being glad she told him, not many fics make readers feel this way, it was awesome
Shijaeger chapter 15 . 9/14/2017
Hacuro should've died...cmon,that bastard should've been in hell right now and I feel like so many things were left in the dust...ugh,but I didnt regret that I read the whole story that fucked up my emotions... the ending was worth it!
Shijaeger chapter 8 . 9/14/2017
I swear,in my entire fucking life I've never hated a character so much...what the hell ...what the actual fuck?!
Shijaeger chapter 4 . 9/13/2017
Ok so...I know im a little late but...THE ANGST IS SO FREAKING REAL ..FUCKIDG GODDAMMIT ...WTF IM SO DESPERATE TO KNOW THE TRUTH ,IT'S LIKE AIR FOR MY LUNGS UUUGGGGHHH (EXTERNALLY CRYING AND SCREAMING ) AAAGGGHHKSFFFHSHKFHSHSJHSKHFSKKD OOOHHHH GOOOD HELP MEEEE
chemis3 chapter 15 . 5/19/2017
AH it was deliciously painful to read. And those bookends are amazingly fluffy, but they do still fit in with the story. :)))
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2016
Hi, ok, after reading some extatic reviews I started reading this story, but I'm afraid I had to stop.
In this story, Riza Hawkeye is in love with Roy Mustang, and he with her. But they apparently are not able to talk to each other about it and agree on a mutual course of action?!
Instead, Riza is inexplicably pregnant by some other man, and the entire situation is completely bizarre and out of character (in my opinion).
I think: If Riza is in love with Roy, why would she consent to have sex with another man? The Riza I know and love has more backbone and personal integrity than that!
And if she was raped, why would she stay quiet and not do anything about it? It makes no sense, it is unacceptable! The Riza I know and love is strong, not some submissive damsel in distress that needs to be saved!
Sorry, rant over, but I am really disappointed!
etherealethos chapter 15 . 1/2/2016
Such a well written story! It flowed very well and kept my interest peaked
One with the Wind chapter 15 . 4/24/2015
Loved everything about this! It was exactly what I was looking for!
themusicalbookworm chapter 15 . 3/7/2015
I know you likely haven't revisited this in years, but on the off-chance you do, I'd like to leave this for you. Because it doesn't seem right that I can be so enraptured by your story that I'm finishing it at 3:39 AM, and you not know about it.
Firstly, MY SWEET GOD YOU ARE SUCH A FANTASTIC WRITER. A lot of this sounded like poetry. It was beautiful. One of the best written, if not the best written, fics I've ever read. I can just imagine how great you are now, a few years after you've finished this. I truly hope you're still writing. I hope to read a published book of yours someday.
The story was extremely gripping and stunningly in-character. Even with a few of your tweaks, it still felt remarkably canon. Those are my favorite fics to read. You did such a good job. I heard the character voices effortlessly in my head.
I felt gushy and warm when appropriate, laughed out loud when it was comedic, and felt deeply saddened and anxious when the scene warranted it. Your writing emotes so viscerally.
Thank you for making my sick day in so lovely. Reading this was an awesome way to spend it. You're phenomenal! I hope you write a book one day!
BreadStarz chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Wahhh this is super cute! All your stories are really good :)
waddiwasiwitch chapter 15 . 1/11/2015
Great story. I really enjoyed it. That epilogue was a nice bookend to the beginning. Bravo!
pamelaanderson chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
I CRIED I LAUGHED I DIED I LITERALLY CAN'T TAKE THIS STORY IT'S SO CUTE IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE FAN FICTIONS OF ALL TIME THANK YOU SO MUCH I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT TO READ IT LUH IT 3