Reviews for Child of Mine
Mark chapter 32 . 9/17
We still didnt really elaborate on what evangeline saw /
buonadonna chapter 2 . 6/12
That was fucking beautiful. A lot of stories have made me angry, your is one of the few that made me cry. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
(I was wondering for a while if you would receive critism but eh, I thought I'd just go with it.) Personally, I think the way you wrote is really confusing. It's not that it's bad; it just took a few more of rereading and squinting to understand it right. Maybe it's just me though (but I've tried reading in different moods and environment, but it's no help. Words don't roll through like when I read normal, published books, since that's what you are aiming for.)

But seriously, I love the way you wrote the characters! And the plot, too! I especially liked Eva's and Haruna's. Thank you very much for writing them! Just letting you know you've saved someone is facing their writing dilemma.
MasterBrattan chapter 29 . 12/7/2015
I guess this was long before we found out Zazie is a demon?
Rikalukizi chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Was that Potter supposed to be THE Harry Potter?! XD
If that's so than imma kill him DX
Also this was a really sad and touching chapter! I always wanted to read anime fanfic romance between robot and human from my fav animes X3
Random Guy chapter 32 . 5/13/2015
Great story, too bad canon seems to disprove most of the theories here. Still, good job.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 32 . 7/7/2014
Wait. He isn't a prince? isn't Negi's mother the Queen of Calamity?
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
The time shouldn't work because it runs off the power of the world tree. SO this chapter doesn't make sense.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
Hmmm...I guess this is a NegiXNadoka fic. Not one of my favorite pairings but it could be worse. Nadoka is just too shy and timid to really be a good pactio partner or girlfriend.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
Wow. This is such a depressing story. I feel really bad for Ayaka. She doesn't get to know about the magical world in the present. She was in a one-sided marriage and was essentially used as a means to an end. The older Negi was pretty horrible. If he didn't love Ayaka he shouldn't have married her. He should have just been alone.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
Man. I felt bad for Asuna and Negi in this chapter. Asuna's scene was heartbreaking.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
I didn't like this chapter very much. Konoka was completely out of character. She has never acted in the way you have depicted. It was frustrating watching her act like a crazed women. She is kind of irritating.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
Bummer. I wanted Setsuna and Negi to continue going out. It would have been a humorous turn of events. Mana's love story seems a bit out of character but I enjoyed it.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
The older Negi seems really fatalistic. Didn't really like him. He came off a bit arrogant even though it probably wasn't intended that way.
arshdeep.khosa1 chapter 32 . 6/7/2014