Reviews for Child of Mine
Random Guy chapter 32 . 5/13
Great story, too bad canon seems to disprove most of the theories here. Still, good job.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 32 . 7/7/2014
Wait. He isn't a prince? isn't Negi's mother the Queen of Calamity?
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
The time shouldn't work because it runs off the power of the world tree. SO this chapter doesn't make sense.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
Hmmm...I guess this is a NegiXNadoka fic. Not one of my favorite pairings but it could be worse. Nadoka is just too shy and timid to really be a good pactio partner or girlfriend.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
Wow. This is such a depressing story. I feel really bad for Ayaka. She doesn't get to know about the magical world in the present. She was in a one-sided marriage and was essentially used as a means to an end. The older Negi was pretty horrible. If he didn't love Ayaka he shouldn't have married her. He should have just been alone.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
Man. I felt bad for Asuna and Negi in this chapter. Asuna's scene was heartbreaking.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
I didn't like this chapter very much. Konoka was completely out of character. She has never acted in the way you have depicted. It was frustrating watching her act like a crazed women. She is kind of irritating.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
Bummer. I wanted Setsuna and Negi to continue going out. It would have been a humorous turn of events. Mana's love story seems a bit out of character but I enjoyed it.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
The older Negi seems really fatalistic. Didn't really like him. He came off a bit arrogant even though it probably wasn't intended that way.
arshdeep.khosa1 chapter 32 . 6/7/2014
Again awesome!
Guest chapter 32 . 6/7/2014
That was awesome!
Was surprised to see Negi paired with Ku Fei.

Amazingly done!