Reviews for To be a SOLDIER
UnLike Us chapter 19 . 10/27/2016
I enjoyed this fick. I like the way you pulled of Hojo. He's still a terrible unfeeling and self serving bastard, but it's all hidden under a layer of professionalism and even benevolence!

I think the MAko's role in this fick is really interesting as well as the Mako poisoning itself. I'd say I look forward to reading what comes next, but I guess its not happening?

Anyway, thanks for sharing this story with every one on the internet!
afallenheart chapter 19 . 9/9/2015
Please update as soon as possible please.
Madgirl2424 chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
Make more please
solsere chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
Oh this is interesting and surprisingly angst-free! If you ever find it in yourself to continue, I do look forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
EVERYONE IS BEGGING U! PLEZ NEXT CHAPTER! We loved it
kat1316 chapter 19 . 5/31/2013
please update im dying for the next chapter!
wolfawaken chapter 19 . 3/24/2013
Came across your story and I am undecided. Why? Excellent story but no update so here I am left hanging on what will happen. So I say this please write more.
1sunfun chapter 19 . 1/9/2013
Nice.
exaigon chapter 19 . 8/9/2012
Poor poor Cloud...
Galacticwolf chapter 19 . 5/22/2012
What's the matter with Cloud? Please update soon, I beg of you.
Red Kat chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
this is really good! keep going!
Kage 5243 chapter 19 . 9/20/2011
ok
Kunai Youki chapter 19 . 9/12/2011
*is pissed that there is not another chapter by now* Come on! THIS is the cliffie! God, I'm not going to be able to sleep AT ALL now! :( *whines a little* glad to see you corrected Zack's last name in the later chapters though! n.n b Now u just gotta change the ones in the earlier chappie I complained about earlier. But seriously, this NEEDS another chapter! 1 year and nine months later and no update...:( PLEASE restart this again! I shall make a Review for EVERY CHAPPIE that you make from here on out if there is a new chapter before the end of this year! I think that's reasonable enough.
Kunai Youki chapter 9 . 9/11/2011
Please tell me what the reason is for Zack's last name being incorrect. It's not a hard name to forget, so I'm pretty certain you may have a reason for it. If not, would you kindly mind changing it? It rather irks me...anyways, LOVE the story so far. Also, the characters didn't seem TOO OOC so don't worry too much about it! :D After all, they ARE just meeting and getting to know Cloud, so they aren't going to be all 'buddy-buddy' with him just yet. Love how you set up the classes thing...it makes me want to be there. I think I'd do pretty well with materia. n.n b But anyways, great story! Like where it's going, and it can only get better from here, right? *looks at number of reviews* Guess I was right! \(0)/ Can't wait to read more! Also, if you respond to this, which you probably won't, can you tell me if you have more chapters planned for this story, or if it's all done and you haven't gotten around to putting it on 'completed' status just yet. Anyways, write to you later! *adds to faves and alerts (just in case)*
NobodiesPoppet chapter 19 . 7/17/2011
I love this story!

aww, now I need to wait for the next chapter.