Reviews for The Longest Month Ever
ViridianUchiha chapter 8 . 3/26
I like this story a lot, but how could Sasuke use a water jutsu? he's a fire and lightning release.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/23/2016
I was enjoying the story quite a bit but things have just gotten too unrealistic and it feels all weird and unsastifyung to read it . Like the doctor coming with them on a mission? Impossible , no absolute way . Business is business espically in a shinobi world they wouldn't conpramise that fro something like a relationship counseling program . Second Sakura being over powered with no chakara limiters , no techniques , nothing . She who is second in strength only to tsunade ...hardly a realistic scene . Maybe if she was drugged or something . I realize this is mostly crack but still, it just feel like sloppy writing .
Taimmyj chapter 15 . 9/6/2016
Lies! This story is not done by KrAzI JaY! It's written by Jiraiya!

Greatest work ever Jiraiya great job!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/26/2016
You should work on making the pairing a but more realistic.. Cuz they're not. It had anno ing cliche moments that I had to skip a few chapters. 5 times a night seriously.. Are they rabbits or something.
The Blaze of Hestia chapter 15 . 3/25/2016
well written... loved it!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/24/2016
Love the ending
ms cha chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
its 2015 and I'm rereading it ! just d best fic ever!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
Didn't Sauske break the window to get in? Lol
winterspyre chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
But didn't Sakura say the same things about Sasuke?
WTF SAKURA
Guest chapter 15 . 3/8/2015
This was so pathetic. Even you acknowledge that Sasuke is just fucking Sakura to resurrect his clan. If all they do is fight and then have sex what hope is there for them. That fight that led to Sasuke's hand up her shirt, I mean really?! Woooow. Of course they don't resolve problems, and you even had Sasuke call Sakura a slut in the first chapter AAAAND a bitch in this chapter. Deactivate your account or better yet keep writing these kinds of stupid messes, of and niiiice touch comparing SS to NH, how "perfect" NH is. I swear I wanted someone to murder Naruto from how annoying you made him.
theeuniverse chapter 3 . 3/5/2015
My chest tightened in this chapter too! My poor babies!
RoseyDevlin chapter 15 . 1/30/2015
Omg hahaha the cameras were still there while they had sex 5 times lmao xD Priceless
Rizu Hatake-hime chapter 15 . 1/25/2015
I did read the whole story cause you promised a surprise ending.. but yeah, it looked like the story was too focused on they wanted to have sex the whole time. *I know it was their main problem but still...*. Actually I hope there would be some good progress about their unhealthy relationship after the conseling, but they still in each other throat till the very end. They had sex, and then, end. hmmm... but still I like the idea of the story, I guess I just did't get the ending I expected. :)
RoseyDevlin chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
That damn ruined the sexy lemon moment XD damn it haha
Imateenwolfluva chapter 15 . 10/23/2014