Reviews for Another Kind Of Life
new reader
Rachym20 chapter 15 . 4/5/2007
Love it pms!
tanya2byour21 chapter 15 . 4/4/2007
Great chapter and I like the new pen name. Keep up the great work and please post more soon.

Summers-Wind chapter 15 . 4/4/2007
Awesome chapter, Dude! I loved the Jommy fluff. So I smell a Jommy offspring? Lol. Anyhow, Keep up the great work, an Please Post More Soon! :-)
notforme chapter 15 . 1/16/2007
i do lik ilovetoomyg idea but plz rite it soon
BonesFan21 chapter 15 . 11/12/2006
I have no idea but this is a great idea so plz pmasap!
green004 chapter 15 . 11/11/2006
I know, have Jude wake Tommy up, and instead of the whole breakfast in bed idea, have Jude wake Tommy up by kissing him, then never breaking contact with him (except to strip), and then Tommy and Jude make out, keep making out, and only break just to take their clothes off one another. Then have the girls interrupt with some problem, like "Natalia's/Aurora's hogging the bathroom!" or "Tell Natalia/Aurora to leave me alone!" and have Jude and Tommy ignore them while they do it. Then after they're done with their morning workout (lol), Jude can stuff some freshly made Pop-Tarts in Tommy's mouth, and whatever crumbs fall out Jude can catch with her mouth (which leads to more making out), or they can have breakfast in bed together, after which they can work it off by doing it for hours. Then the studio calls, wanting them to come in, but they miss the call because they're making music of their own (lol). I know I'd love to see that happen. An all-day Jommy orgy? Now that's my kind of story! That's all I can come up with for now, and you don't have to go with my ideas (I love what you come up with. Even when you don't use my ideas, the chapter always turns out awesome.) And please PMS! I so want to see what happens next!
green004 chapter 14 . 11/1/2006
That was awesome! Great job setting up the reunion and what's going to happen. Also with the whole marriage consummation thing, I bet everyone wants to read about that! Anyways, get to that part where Jude and Tommy finally make love already! I'm dying to read about it, and I want as many juicy details as you can come up with. Please PMS, OK?
BonesFan21 chapter 14 . 11/1/2006
pmasap! good
tanya2byour21 chapter 14 . 10/31/2006
I loce it please post more soon.

Rachym20 chapter 14 . 10/31/2006
Not so sour Lemons chapter 14 . 10/30/2006
cant wait till the next chapter is up
judetomfan101 chapter 14 . 10/30/2006
Summers-Wind chapter 14 . 10/30/2006
Okay Dude. I'm just a little lost. "Since they never really did it, Jude wanted to consummate their marriage. Tommy had been disappointed when that didn’t happen, so Jude wanted to make him happy. Also Jude was ready for it." They're married, aren't they? Or what? Haha. Okay, great chapter, and I'm glad that you updated! Please post more ASAP! :-)