Reviews for Walking into silence
Redstart chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Very poignant. Makes me want to think about the direction and survivability of Atlantis and the evacuation sites.
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Well, yes it's depressing but it's because it's well written that it's so effective!

Nothing that's in it isn't possible or logical in that scenario.

Stark but subtle and touching. A great story!
Blue Shadowdancer chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Loved this. Sad, yet somehow so perfect, with Sam being the one to leave the final message, and the hope that the Atlanteans can carry on. And the 'Godspeed', that was so sad...
My Muse Is a Snicker's bar chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
It was sad, but it was a great read. Keep up the good work!
Llanea chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
that was amazing i have read it before but was in a rush so skimmed it, brilliant!
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I think I need to read the Mary Shelly story, but this was very poignantly written - thank you!
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
You did utterly depress me, but it is still well worth this review.
Laurie chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
so sad and beautiful...
mandy chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Yipes! How very sad, especially Rodney finding Carter's body. I liked that you included information about evacuation and Sam's line that Earth's people will go on even if on another planet. Although the story was sad, you left some hope in there. Nice job.
potterfan2006 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
ok this was a very good story and i agree that Sam is the right one to leave the message. yes it is sad but it is what could have happend if the cure was not found in time but it was an awsome fic none the less
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Very good story
Shakia chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Oh frell that was depressing! Wow...how you wrote that was so great. And you're very right, Carter was the perfect person to record the last message. Wow, and poor Rodney. Really loved this, this was really a very cool idea.
trecebo chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Whoa! Nicely done. It was sad but totally in line with a could-have-happened sitch. The way Teyla and Ronan acted was in character and Rodney would have done just as he did. The Pegasus planet was a nice touch and a fitting end to Carter and the redshirts' dog tags.
Hettie chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I must say again that you turn out a very well-written story.

The bleak scenario just fits my mood. You are right, Sam Carter is the best representative Earth or the SGC could have. I can hardly imagine how devastated Rodney is personally, as well as how he and John must feel over such loss.

Thank you for sharing, AnCa. Hope to hear more from you soon.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
That was so sad! All of Earth died! I would like to think some survived! *sniff* I was a good idea to make Sam be the one to leave the message.