Reviews for Self Inflicted
Renn chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
) Loved it. Loved the end, too! Thanks for sharing!
Self-san chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I Love it!
Sara Isabella Quincy chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Aw... That was so sweet. I bet at least ten people have already told you that, but I can't think of any other phrase to describe how I felt after I finished that. I've read so much crazy slash pairings that they don't even faze me anymore, so I just clicked on this out of boredom. Sokka/Zuko never appealed to me before for some reason (honestly, I prefer Aang/Zuko), but I truly enjoyed this fanfic. Nice job-I'm hoping to see more Avatar fanfic out of you (please?).
Mater Motley chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Love it. Need more. Write more.
bemyhero chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
aw...*wipes tear* That was beautiful. I don't like a lot of yaoi, but that made my day.
smartcheer917 chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
:] well written
Generally Maz chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
How cute!

Good story )
AlwaysPhantasmagoria chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Yay! You had Azula die! Hehe, oh yeah, it was a sweet oneshot! I liked it!
TheUndertone chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
LOVED IT! ur so talented!
A Musing Cat chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
AW! that was so sweet! great story!
sexypancake chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
wow! this was great! very very deep the way you killed them both off. great job.

i liked the way you wrote this cuz it reminded me of the way i like to write stuff. _

anywho, great choice of pairing, great fluffy moments (yay for OOC), and great insertion of timeline. write more zuko/sokka!
Lionessmon chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Amasing Well done
lozerz r us chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Although I don't usually like cross-overs, I really loved this story. "I’ve lived a lifetime in only 15 years and the rest of my life in these few minutes." My fav line _.

Anywayz, awesome story. Keep up the great work! If you ever plan on continuing, just send me a message. I'd love to read the sequel... ]
Connoisseur of Tea chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
The ending bit made me think of KH2... uh..

I was surprised how immediately there was such angst! Poor Sokka. I really love how this was in his point of view! I'm surprised how it had such a nice ending. I thought it was going to end all sad and angsty. Brr!

Anyway, it was nicely written. I like it!