Reviews for Don't Shoot Me I'm Only the Piano Player
Forensic Girl554 chapter 16 . 12/29/2008
Luv this story!

It'z so cute and I luv this song and Sheryl Crows Always on your side So sweet!

Luv it!

Amy
Abbigail Cross chapter 16 . 8/10/2008
Great story. I read it once before and loved it, but could never find it again.

ReganBaxter
CSIvHP11 chapter 16 . 1/30/2008
I love it, I am a GSR shipper, but this was awsome, it is really good, belive me, it is
IronicNarwhal chapter 16 . 12/28/2007
AW! I love it, love it, love it! I HATE Trey. But, Warrick and Sara have some awesome chemistry in this one. SWARRICK FOR LIFE!

-Lynn
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 13 . 12/16/2007
Lawl, he's going to get owned.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
rapist, RAPIST!
Zan1781 chapter 16 . 9/1/2007
This is one of my favorite stories of yours. Awesome job, really. I loved the imagery in the earlier chapters, and I loved the tension in the last few. Overall, this was such a fantastic read!
Lerrinus chapter 16 . 8/15/2007
Nicely done! You just about had me crying at the scene with Sara and Trey! *sniffle* Great work! :'-)
Connie Crit chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
Alright, I got halfway to Chapter 4 of this story, and then I had to stop. You've got a really cute idea here, but there are a lot of little details that you need to think about as you write. Details that can make it believable and readable, else you risk pulling the reader out of the story because of something that doesn't make sense.

Never mind typos like "Putting the car in park, Sara pulled out into the street and began to cruise down the Strip", there are other actions that are hard to swallow. For example her getting the job, but not filling out any paperwork or giving contact information, or even have a set performance time or practice time, or any other sort of action that would have finalized the hire. No club is going to hire someone and just put them on the stage without going through a few numbers/acts, especially with an accompaniment. Either the player or the singer might have a certain way to perform a song, or might or might not know certain ones, and show time is NOT the time to figure it out. Also, Sara's character is strong, and as such, I find it really hard to believe she would not do a single thing while he was basically violating her in front of a crowd. Abuse cases always get her really upset. Survival instinct comes in at a time like that, and while 'fight' might not be some women's first instinct, 'flight' certainly is. It's natural to withdraw from things that are perceived as a threat.

Also, unless you're playing chopsticks or some other little beginner piece, you need both hands on the keys to play, and it should have been rather noticeable to the patrons what he was doing. Other not so obvious things like when she seems to choose when she gets to end her shift also draws away. You did a nice job explaining it the first time, when you wrote in that the shift ended early. But she was in the middle of processing a car the second time.

As I said before, it is a very nice idea, and that's what drew me to the story. However, attention to details (not necessarily the descriptive kind) would aid your writing greatly. On the positive side, you've got some very nice character moments when we get an insight to their thoughts, which helps up to understand their actions. The thing with Warrick thinking to hide his car to surprise her was tremendously more fun than just having him show up and go in, which a lesser writer would have done.
necira-skies chapter 16 . 7/26/2007
good job on the chapter.
Shelbers chapter 16 . 7/25/2007
aw such a cite chapter! and i love it when the good guys always win! :)
Mandolin Reign chapter 16 . 7/25/2007
Wow, what an intense ending to this incredible ride!
LadyVibeke87 chapter 15 . 5/25/2007
I luv it! Please, I'm longing for more, update!
Zan1781 chapter 15 . 5/24/2007
Dude... you HAD to add a gunshot? If you don't tell me RIGHT now... I'm not hitting send on this review. Crisis averted! Now that you've spilled it, wo! That was the cutest proposal EVER! Warrick rocks... aw! That's all I've got. Oh, do you have the before-mentioned tissue?
Zan1781 chapter 14 . 5/24/2007
Awesome job on this chapter! Trey is an... well, you know what he is. I feel kinda bad for Sara... actually, I feel really bad for Sara...