Reviews for Checkmate
Fushigi Hitomi chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
o i liked it! it was especially good seeing as how its hard to find a fic where the pilots aren't trying to jump down eachothers pants. keep up the good work! x
Maudlin Cycle chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
I suck royally at chess. Is 'royally' even a word? .; *cough*

Duo? Good at chess? Pfft! GO WUFEI! XD

This is it, isn't it? ;.; No more to the story?
leenee chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
lol. great fic. I never thought of some of this stuff before... :P I like this fic, it's short, but strangely satisfying. keep up the good work. _
celia princessa chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
I liked that one! Duo and WuFei are my favorite characters! And I do hail the great WuFei...but I hail the great Duo even more. Well written, and it really describes how Duo feels about the Gundam pilots. Any way, Ja ne for now!
Misura chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Hehehe, Duo deserves losing that bet for all the mischief he's wrecked. And Duo should have known better than to fall for that 'I'm-just-a-beginner'-trick. :) Fun. And Justice!
Shark chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Nice, you really captored Duo's thoughts on his froends.

Keep on the feeding!
Yami Sango chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
YAY! I LOVE IT! LONG LIVE DUO! And I guess long live keep up the great work!
sick in bed chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
I'm not a chess person myself but the fic was ...unique in it's own way a bit OOC but who cares right.*cough
a flamer of gundam chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
gundam is the gayest,stubidest,most pointless show in the

universe HAHAHA

i have come here to put down all gundam lovers!

well guess what? if u want to make a combat,

then go yourself!

P.S. of all offenses,kid
Evil Penguin chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
(giggles) duo really is messed up, cute, and a perfect comic relief.
Sparrow Suki chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
Your story is very cute, *hugs her Duo plushie* and I like Wuffy's new name P Long live the braided one's words!
Megkazul chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
Does Duo really think that much? I always thought he was the sort to be moving/talking constantly...
Amethyst Tellemand chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
Cute! _
Lily-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
Awwww...that was cool! *snicker* fortune cookie *snicker* hee hee anyway, me likes a lot! really cute!