Reviews for The Beginning of the End
costley51 chapter 32 . 9/3
So, this is the 3rd or 4th time I've read your story. I really enjoy how you mix in the flashbacks and the present story. And I like the emotions of it all.
Guest chapter 46 . 11/7/2013
Wonderful story! I need Prison Break goodness to cure my pain from watching Michael die. So not the ending I had expected.
costley51 chapter 37 . 8/26/2012
This was adorable. I love your story. It's so realistic and deals with the simple things of life that Michael would probably be going through.
costley51 chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
I'm glad you brought in Pope. I like his character.
Gouloe chapter 46 . 11/16/2008
Oh, please we need an update here! PLEASE! It's been such a long time since you update this wonderful story, I think it deserves an end. A mean, at last write one last chapter, please?

I hope you'll do so, Keep Going!
PBfan15 chapter 13 . 10/2/2008
OMG I love this story, it's amazing-(although I really don't like the part about Michael being raped in prison but that might be because I'm such an avid Michael fan because he's so FINE, that it breaks my heart even if it is fict) plz continue writing in it.
missyme89 chapter 46 . 7/22/2008
loved it:)
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 46 . 7/4/2008
OMG i can't believe what happened between Mike and Linc, but it was sweet at the end tho when he was all emotional and they hugged AW, YAY Sara and Mike so cute together, can't get enough of saying that

On to a serious note NO its over, i have read it all, it cna't be i want more lol. PLease tell me you are writing more for this story? *fingers crossed*

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this fic, it has been a gr8 read from start to finish! FAntasticly written and the characters beautifuly portrayed _

Can't wait for more i hope

LadyKryptonite294 chapter 45 . 7/4/2008
AHH wots happened here? What has Linc done? Is Mike ok?

LadyKryptonite294 chapter 44 . 7/4/2008
That was an intersting flashback, i can actually imagine this happening tho, gr8 read

LadyKryptonite294 chapter 43 . 7/4/2008
*Squeal* that was a gr8 meeting with them, i luv them together so much! Wel written

LadyKryptonite294 chapter 42 . 7/4/2008
LOL condoms in the cookie jar HAHA that was so funny!

YAY Mike and Sara going for lunch, can't wait tor ead this

LadyKryptonite294 chapter 41 . 7/4/2008
Poor Mike there, Linc was scary i thought he was actually going to kill that man.

Poor Linc too tho at the end there, feeling sad bad for Mike, they are such gr8 brotehrs

LadyKryptonite294 chapter 40 . 7/4/2008
AW *bigger squeal* that was adorable, i luv the chemistry between Michael and Sara

LadyKryptonite294 chapter 39 . 7/4/2008
LOL fell off the roof looking at a women...so Lincoln behaviour lol

OMG Mike and Sara have met *squeal* i kno you said this wasn't going to be a MiSa story but i can still have faith lol