Reviews for You'll See
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 6/7
I giggled like a schoolgirl over this. Logan got them good. Maybe you should do a more meaningful twist on this, so when the sky comes out they see the constellations, something Logan discovered living on his own.
PhantomShadowCat chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
:D Love it
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Oh Logan is mean! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Do funny!
I'd loved a sequel where everyone finds out they've been duped. : )
Marvelite5Ever chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
*snickering* Oh my, why could I totally see Logan doing that? XD That's brilliant - I so badly want to try that now!
And that Jean totally dared him, and Logan got practically the entire school to look up the sky XD
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
That is really brilliant! I can almost picture Logan doing that!
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Is it bad that I desperately want to try this now? I did something similar on accident once(I zoned out in art- the teacher wouldn't stop talking about architecture, and I stopped listening after ionic columns) and apparently had the rest of the people around me wondering what was so interesting about the tree. I, of course, thought they were all crazy(though it was a very pretty tree) Doing it on purpose though...not sure if that's brilliant or evil. Maybe both?
DIAlecHotty chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Great!
asdf42 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
LOL this was awesome!
mudstalker chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Poor Scott. He can never one up Logan. This was funny; it reminds me of some of my days in college.
LadyGhai chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Haha it's very funny haha all those people are way too stupid maybe i going to try it one day haha
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »