Reviews for Predestination
Hannah chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
That was one of the most beautiful things i have ever read. I can strangely relate too...
Miss Kwon chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I'm speechless.
Really.
This is awesome beyond words, I can't describe how incredibly poetic, amazing and beautiful it is. A piece of work. Just... amazing.
And yes, I know it's been already seven years since you posted it, but I wanted to ask for your permission to translate it to Brazilian Portuguese. More people could read it. It's really amazing. Sure, I'll understand if you don't want it for any reason, but I thought I could ask for you to let me translate it. Of course, giving you all the credits.
Hvae a good day.
heartbroken chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
*making crying noises*
This was beautiful and heartbreaking...I'm not usually one for Elricest...b-but...*more crying noises*
Beautifully written :)
thesinofawesomeness chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I no want to logon YOU JUST BLOU MY FUCKIN MIND
sasunaru2themax chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
...intense...wow...but brilliant.
just a passersby chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
interesting plot line. the religious theme was well executed. i commend you for that. very original too. i was impressed and i like your writing style. i didn't see obvious grammatical errors either so im very happy with that because it doesn't disrupt the flow of the story. all in all, you did a great job!

also, as it is a one-shot, i found that as another perk of your story. most one-shots aren't written this well. usually, they're either very rushed or just PWP. this, however, is the exact opposite. so again, good job.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
pardon my language, but...

HOLY FUCK THIS WAS SO FUCKING AMAZING! you have no idea how much i treasure unusual, dark, twisted circumstances such as this. this is... so very perfect. utterly genius, as well; however did your mind come up with this? and your writing... so graceful, beautiful. the different in italics and regular font paired with the capitalization fo certain words; it's so captivating.

essentially, i loved this one. very, very much. :3
shenweiyangtze chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Amazing! It is very difficult to write a fic based on a religious theme and you pulled it off beautifully! I thoroughly enjoyed it _.
Disintegrating Vortex chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Oh my god... hearts and love for this... I love the was the story is woven, the narrator unknown, then gradually revealed... The whole concept of Predestination has never really made sense to me, but you did a great job in explanifying/clarifying, And it made sense. Just for a second. And I shall never again think of Calvinists and the lot without a brainfloop into this... XDD Thanks so much! A fic to remember! D
Ms. Ely Sium chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Wha... Not an Elricest fan, and I am religous, but... I love this! (SQUEE!)
QueenTiria chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
This is so good, even if I don't get

1-where they are

2-what they are

3-what world they're living in

I think predestination is horrible, but maybe thats because I strongly believe in justice and fairness. I'm pretty sure Ed is the one in the locked room. Anyway, great job! I loved the way their love was portrayed, it didn't disgust me at all even though I'm REALLY anti-homosexualness (with some exceptions). Maybe someday you can even explain what the characters are! :D
The-Muse-In-Me chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Wow.. That was truly.. Moving. That was amazing. So amazing!

rainismysunshine chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I really did like it. I admit it was confusing, but I think I figured it out. Very unique and special. You seem to be a very religious person...lol...it was sad though...I think i know the answer to this but just so I dont look stupid, who was "the bad child"(Edward?) and who was "the good child"(Alphonse?)? Sry...I'm not that intelligent. Good story though. Very interesting...keep writing! :)
Hieronymousb chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
This is an interesting fic you have here. I really like the writing style, the flow of the prose, the symbolism. It captures a mood and sucks the reader in; I was entranced. However, I'm not sure I understand where Edward and Alphonse were in this fic. Is this an AU of some sort? Were they being punished in the afterlife for the 'sins' they committed in their first lives? Is the whole thing meant to be ambiguous? I enjoyed it, but I'm not sure I'm getting the entire picture. At first I took the fic for an AU, but now I'm not so certain it was meant to be so. At any rate, your writing is good and very evocative. Keep it up!
Ari chapter 1 . 2/10/2007