Reviews for Shadow the Hedgehog Parody
The Far Corners of the Mind chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
This is actually the first time I've read a parody of this kind and I can truthfully say that it's hilarious. I hope you continue with this one.
Shesshadowmaru chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Funnily enough when I started reading this I was also listening to the Westopolis song onn my mp3 and I must say this fic along with Milkshake challenge were die hard funny! Please keep up the good work!
Avitala chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
LOL please continue! all of the glitches... what about the platforms that aren't there, or the broken homing attack? don't forget thoughs...
SC-Bradley chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
The part about the guards is so true, they're always in the way so I HAVE to shoot them. Keep up the good work.
Crysal1010 chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
COOL!

This story is just plain interesting! I LOVE it!

Keep up the writing! 8DD
Gerard's.Demolition.Lover chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
This is absolutley hilarious. You must continue. ]
Mr. Alice chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
"Aha Shadow is silly. I liked it when he was holding the street sign. Very nice parody. Hope you update soon."
Mystery002 chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Yeah, Charmy was so annoying in that level!

This was another great chapter, I like how you come up with these parodies, keep it up!
Blue Mage Quartet chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
Whoa... Shadow has a dirty mouth on him... and I love the way you wrote Charmy! So hyperactive and annoying that you want to throttle him... Shadow seemed pretty close to it too! Good job, I'll be looking forward to your next update.
Mecha Scorpion chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
This fic started out with some fine descriptions but tapered off substantially at the end. Also, more real humor would have been appreciated. But overall, it was fairly well done and free of real mistakes. Nice job.

Yours truly,

Mecha Scorpion

This review has been part of the Sonic Writers Revolution.
azngirlchibi chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
Very funny _. I sometimes wonder why he talks to himself... instead of thinking it o_O. Update soon!
dragon off darkness chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
OMG you actually make it sound like the game but with a few different parts. I love the different parts as well as the story please update soon.