Reviews for Resilience
Martesh chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
This is an amazing story and I am really looking forward to see more of this 'verse :)
izutsu chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
I love all of your stories, but those with Matsumoto and Hitsugaya the most :) You portrait her really well and just the way I always see her - as a mother-figure for Hitsugaya :D
deletedpleaseleave chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
is there a sequel to this?
pinksugarrush chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Absolutely beautiful
Guest chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
Awesome story, I really really liked it! Thanks for writing this!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
Great story! I loved it!
Red Cat Lotty chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
I see that this arc hasn't been expanded yet and you haven't posted anything bleach-wise in years but I still added you to my Author Alert. So please consider continuing it as it's pure awesome!
Araedia chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
Everything about this was just so incredible - the way you've portrayed Hitsugaya and Matsumoto's interactions, the battle scenes, all the other characters... Looking forward to the sequel!
xxForeverLostxx chapter 9 . 11/10/2010
wow i'm speechless, you're a genuis!
linn chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
Absolutely brilliant story. Your writing, plotline and portrayal of characters are nigh flawless. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading this. Shall I cross my fingers and pray for a 3rd installment? Take your time. I'll be waiting. ;D
Hanqing chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Nice fic. :]

It stood alone quite well (I didn't read Endurance, but I scanned the first chapter) and the plot flowed seamlessly. While it had some nice action scenes, it was the character interactions that stood out to me the most, especially the the relationship between Matsumoto & Histugaya. It was nicely crafted.
Bitter-Sweet Teardrops chapter 10 . 1/6/2010
This was a really captivating story to read, is there more to it in a sequel?

I will check, but you did a excellent job in this story, and its plot was really good.

Great job!

- Bitter-Sweet Teardrops
darkest.black chapter 10 . 12/1/2009
i love this series. can believe i finished both arcs in one shot. looking forward to new ones soon!
kbookworm3 chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
I was just going through your stories and realized that every one of your hitsugaya fics are amoung my favorites. Endurance, resilliance, fortitude, insufficient all of them are amazing and i just read them all over again I hope you right more Hitsugaya fictions you write him as how i see him and think he is capable of overcoming anything. :D awesome job!
YACCBS chapter 10 . 7/4/2009
Between this fic and Endurance, the best Hitsu-centered genfic I have yet to read.

I love the attention to the little details - the ones most authours won't even think about, let alone take the time to research and intigrate into their story. The interaction between Hitsugaya and Matsumoto was wonderful, and the other characters were also very well written - I especially like how you portrayed Hyourinmaru and Yamamoto. There were some minor technical mistakes, but nothing that distracted from the flow of the reading.

All-in-all, a very pleasurable read that had my eyes glued to the screen for several hours.