Reviews for Claudia, The Child Vampire
Mina Kon chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I liked it alot, it's good to know a bit more about Claudia, but please be careful, fanfics related to vampie chronicles are not allowed.
Sweetblood the vampire chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I really like this entry. Claudia seems very interesting here. What I really like was the conversations Claudia had with both vampires because in the books they are both to biased and distracted to recall many conversations with her. Please write more and please more lestat- Louis- Claudia converse.
Bugged Fugger chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
very well-written! i enjoyed this li'l claudia nugget. hope to read more in the future - plz update.
AishiExcel chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Excellently written! An interesting tidbit that i had never really thought about, Claudia's name. You speak well with her voice. Are you going to write more? X_X I would like it if you did! YOu have a good grasp of Claudia's character and even of Lestat's. Please write more!
gavvie chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
this is a cool story. id always wondered what it would be like from claudia's pov. update soon!
blue-eyed claudia chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
You capture Claudia fairly well. I would only suggest that in later chapters, that you make her more cunning and ruthless, as well as a bit colder toward Lestat. Overall a well written first chapter.