Reviews for Easy As
I squealed reading this it was so cute now I love Russel more than I already did you need to make more of fics of them I love it
Pho chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This was very sweet. :)
Sage chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I read this on my trip to spajn, and burst out laughing in the middle of the hotel room i was in. My grandparents just looked at me then continued readjng. Please write more gorillaz stories. I have read the essex scalper one, and it was a gret mystery. Please please please write more gorillaz stories! You rock!
Mentalcase50 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
AWESOOOOOME!
roguecalendar chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This was a great story! I loved reading it, and 2D's silliness made me laugh. You wrote all of the characters wonderfully. Well done! :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
this story is so good. it's really funny and cute and well-written, and you have captured the characters perfectly. please write more!
Wasabi chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Awww, this was adorable! You're really great at keeping the band in character( especially 2D :) ) I loved this story!
Jessicupcake chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
That story was very sweet. :) I liked it, and how in character everyone is. I dunno, it was just... amazing. Your style and technique is amaaazing! :D It was all family-like and not all "OMFG NOODLE AND 2d FTW" or "HEY 2D, IM NICE AND WE'RE GONNA HAVE SEX I LOVE YOU!" with Murdoc speaking. Or you know... yeah. Love it.
Cat chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Aww 2D is so cute and naive! The 'Pie fairy bit made me smile'.

Man Murdoc was so mean in this one... But I never knew he was such a good chef... Maybe he could start a buisness!
JemimaLee chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
:) What a charming story. You right humor really well and you have their personalities just right.

Favourite moment: had to be the 'cherry bomb' incident.

Much Love!
Zomfi chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I can just see the scene, this was amazing ! An old classic idea but you wrote it so well-

Anyway, good job !
lyirc372 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
That was great, I was laughing through the entire piece! It is JUST like 2D to believe in the pie fairy, and to correct Russ on a disription of her. It was absolutly briliant.
YourAngelStandingBy chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
"Pie Fairy"!

That was hilarious!

This is definitely going on my favorites list!

-Angel
Animeboyslover chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
AWW 2-D is so cute! i wish i could have helped him make the pie. anyway, good story keep it up!
dontforgetmypenname chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
PIE FAIRY! XD So cute! Good job. :)