Reviews for InterTeam Dating
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
LOL thanks for sharing this XD
Miss Question chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
I love how she just asks Harry for advice and not one of her other friends
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Was the first "FIN" a joke? It was a successful joke, if you ask me And I would've killed you if you had stopped there! I love this alternate ending.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Nice.
InuLoveKawaii13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
First off, dear Lee, Angelina never liked you. I would give up.
GredandForgeFOREVER chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Loved it, just loved it. I love how you brought poor Harry into this. I think he doesnt really get used much as a character in KBOW fanfics. Just adorable. But I liked the alternate ending better...
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
amazing!
folie a plusieurs chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I liked the alternate ending best ;)

Great little one-shot! :D
EOshipper2010 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This is my favorite line. "Oliver, however, looked as if Christmas had been cancelled for Quidditch—unsure whether he should be upset or pleased." It's perfect! I like both endings.
callmefall chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Oh, how cute! I liked the alternate ending better... I'm a sucker for stuff like that!
Abbyreads chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Both endings were cool, but I liked the second one better cuz it just kinda wraps it up nicer
MysteriousMagicalMuse chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
This story is brillant. So true of something lovestruck girls would do, You've captured Harry's character perfectly. I was laughing so much throughout it. Was also really sweet too.
Ariadne Oliver chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I really liked your portrayal of Harry. A lot. I'm not sure why. Perhaps it just seemed very Harry-ish.

I also liked the Christmas canceled for Quidditch line. Very J.K. Rowling-ish.

My mind is clearly not working very well right now, judging by my vocabulary, but I wanted to let you know that your story was brilliant. Both endings, really.

Cheers,

Ariadne Oliver
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
You know what, I actually like ending one more - ending 2 is far too predictable! But, hey I'm strange so ...

Well done, nice blend of romance and humour, great dialogue, brilliant all round!

Cuba
nomoreaccount chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I like both endings, but I can see ending one ending happily too, just not right away.