Reviews for A Series of Unforgettable Events
Drknite24 chapter 8 . 10/26/2018
Such an engrossing story from beginning to end. I just love how you write these two. Amazing job!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/10/2017
So beautiful!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2017
I don't understand why Misao didn't wait for Aoshi this time... :(
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
So beautiful! You should write more fanfics! Love Misaoshi!
Little Dear One chapter 8 . 6/22/2015
Very sweet, well done!
kori kaoru himura chapter 8 . 4/18/2015
Hello again!
What a sweet and unexpected story. I never imagined Kanryu coming back and Aoshi leaving for that long. I would never imagine Misao not waiting for him, moving on, but you made it happened. I guess it was a way to escape the reality as her heart was always truly of Aoshi. It is too bad you don't write lemons as I think they go very well with some of your very passionate scenes. Anyway, I believe this is the last story I had left to read of yours (I do not read AU) for this couple. I absolutely hope you decide at some other point to write some more, I just love your writing style!
AXM Fan chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
This was an amazing story! I love this pairing! I wish their relationship had developed more in the anime and manga. Thank you for this fantastic story! Very sweet and well written. ]
anonymous chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
i just finished your story. the ending does seem a bit rushed or ooc, but none of us can just imagine aoshi and misao actually getting married and having a son did we? haha, it was still a really great story. i am glad you enjoyed writing it as much as a lot of readers including me, enjoyed reading this :)
anonymous chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
wonderful chapter, full of emotion. it had to be long, no other choice to it! i'm sad that the story is coming to an end, but i enjoyed it a lot! good work
ColinatorGX chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
This was an undescribably beautiful story, very well written and that perfectly represented the love between Aoshi and Misao. I nearly cried mind you. I loved it, it was a great story of drama and honest love.
star chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
best aoshi-misao story i read!... it's heart warming

wee!
fantasy4luvr chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
wow..i love how you added the hotaru character in
Leen chapter 8 . 2/27/2008
beautiful series.. Love it very much
catinthehat007 chapter 8 . 1/16/2008
very sappy, too bad i loved every word of it haha, very sweet
Sesshie chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
hahaha! poor aoshi...well, i think that you should go ahead and update really soon, so that i can read this sexiness. lol. update soon