Reviews for Time
ThisIsMyParadox chapter 1 . 6/15
One word: Sweet.
Villain chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
OMFG, I was crying by the end. I've cried at maybe two fics total in my entire life, and never in the YYH fandom. This was gorgeous, bittersweet, with just enough detail and just enough left unsaid. Masterfully done, kudos.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
*claps*
screamersilent chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
It was amazing. A well written love story. 3
alexanndria chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Excuse me while I bawl my eyes out. You are so good with words and characterization. I can't take it.
shasha chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
As much as I'm not into yaoi or whatever, I'll buy it as long as the actual story is good, and yours certainly fit the bill. Quite a few heartstrings were pulled. :'(
kibagaaralover18 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
So beautifully written and so sad. *Sniffs lightly* I love happy endings. It broke my heart when Kurama left.
phantomxofxmystery chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This story was so sweet. I about cried when Kurama left, and came back, only to watch Kazuma die... But I loved how they were reunited when Kazuma was reincarneted. Wonderfully done!
Kurama'srose124 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I hate you so much. Its 6 in the morning and I'm sitting in front of the computer.. Crying. What a beatifully sad story. I loved the ending, brought a smile to my face. Thank you so much for writing for such a rare pairing! Ja ne

~Rose
FlashtheFireFox chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
very sweet
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Nice slices of life fic.
LynLin chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
OMG that was beautiful and made me want to cry very much. That was fantastically written. i loved it. Thank you so much.
Mizurio chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
There aren't any words to express how much I love this story. So wonderfully written and about a rare pairing that I love to read! Fantastic job. :]
Katie Jane chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
It seemed a little random at first, but it really is wonderful. You write too many good fics :P I swear its unfair xD
Kazima Kuwabara chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
;_; i loved this...I'm reading this out loud to david through the phone. He says, "where the sex! more sex woman!" lol. And you an' me both like to take Kurama's eyes out...(it's coming up in it's raining)