Reviews for View of a Kiss
irene chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Don't like it. Jack's the best!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
A great story. Very good.
floppyearsthebunny chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
"The lad’s heart is in his eyes and it’s broken." This is the best line and nicly descriptive.
GOGreen13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Nicw POV!Good thought of it that way..
Christine Writer chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Lol...i loved that part in the movie. Don't get me wrong, I love Jack, but him getting tricked by Elizabeth was great!
Lily Evanstar chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
This sounds SO like Gibbs. Great job.
Almyra chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Lovely little viggie. You caught Gibbs's voice just right - I can just hear him saying the lines you've written. I, too, am a Will/Elizabeth fan, (although I'm starting now to think that Will is too good for her) and the bit with the kiss, regardless of betrayal, made me feel horrible for him. You've captured this moment very nicely - great job!
demonsfangs chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
indeed.

oh gibbs...

love the line: the lad’s heart is in his eyes and it’s broken

ahh potc
arwens-light chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
wow, this was really good... very good description of everything... i was in shock when i saw the movie and saw elizabeth kiss jack... and then i was the look on will's face && i felt so bad for him... even though i get that elizabeth was just trying to save everybody else, i dont understand why she had to kiss him... but this was an amazing new way to look at it
yeeah-gangstuhhh chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Short but effective. I enjoyed reading this, there aren't many stories from Gibb's POV. ]]

And also, Dead Man's Chest was spectacular, and that was my favorite scene. In my opinion, Lizz should choose Jack, cause Will's a queerface... in my humble opinion...
Angela3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Short, but really effective. I liked it a lot. Nice work.