Reviews for The End
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Wonderful work on Vodka's POV. I knew I wasn't the only GinSherry shipper! XD
etceterae chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Man, I loved this fic. It's totally inspiring me to write something from Gin's point of view.

Although I feel that on occasion his character was slightly off, you did an amazing job of capturing his personality. It was really beautiful and unexpected. ] Love love love. This is excellent.
Claude le noctambule chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Well, an original way to make a Sherry's deathfic...

I love the way you portrayed Vodka and his relation with his anniki... There isn't many authors who tried to explore seriously yhis character, it's good to see someone try...with sucess, in my opinion.

The death of the little strawberry chimist was sad and well written but...

I don't think she care so much about Vodka, for Ai, he must seemed like an tool in the hand of Gin, she despised him but I don't think she will try to make him suffer... But well, why not?

After all, the way you put the relation between Gin and Vodka is realistic and if Sherry have knowned the nature of the bond betwenn those two...

Well, good ficclet in my opinion... Keep the good work...;)
Akashi Something chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Chilling.

At first, I thought the person running to the scene was Shinichi, but I like it more that it was Vodka. (Mind if I point out a plot hole? The BO members usually wear bullet-proof vests, so if there are any instantaneous deaths, the person will probably have to be shot in the head. But it's always possible that Gin put down his guard when he confronted Sherry...)

It's surprising (though I like it) that the story stems from the Gin/Sherry relationship but focuses mostly on Vodka's feelings. It's why I found the story chilling at the end, that Vodka has to get used to the silence from Gin.

Aye, you don't know how happy I am to see that you're writing Gin- and Vodka-centered fics. Very well-written ones, too. We need more of those on FFnet.