Reviews for The World Is A Vampire
Luna chapter 25 . 12/29/2013
Lovely little story that explores a perspective far too often forgotten. While I am not much of a Mikan x Persona person (much preferring the canon-pairing) I loved this little insight into Persona's character and the little nods towards the Academy's darker origins. The writing itself was entertaining though lacking in some development as I often felt things were merely introduced or reference but never made fully real. Nevertheless, this was quite enjoyable and is a step above most fanfictions on site.
I mostly feel the work was too short.
There is much I wanted yet to see in how Persona and Mikan's relationship would develop, many mysteries in the Academy I was eager to see revealed, and repercussions that I wanted to see. The ending felt very sudden and not entirely fitting. It is perhaps more of a "new beginning" than an ending at all and becomes rather unsatisfying as a result.
But thank you for this fic. Thank you for choosing such an unlikely pair and somehow making it make sense.
Tsuki chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
I'm really loving this story (mostly because of the rare shipping), but I have to make a comment. Persona isn't 35. By the end of the series around when he marries Nobara he is about 30 and she (who is about Mikan's age) is 18. So persona at this point should be maybe 28 or 29.
yukihime88 chapter 18 . 10/3/2013
it's not a bizarre pairing and besides i think that there's an error in Narumi's and Persona's age when Mikan's mother had her, Yuka was what around 16 or 17 so is Narumi since both of them were classmates while Persona was at least also the same age or a year younger that's only in my opinion though.
Lucyole chapter 25 . 9/30/2013
love it really that story is amazing, exciitn, interesting, hot and sweet too
i lovce the couple couldnt you do a sequel to them like what happend after they left and all
that and where they are please a short one that woudl be cool.
*cookies for you*
Pnoy fan chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
Well I guess I'm too late considering this story has already been done the past few years but I do give you my heartwarming, fan-girling praises. I hope you could read this review and make another PxM.

3 Love,
Just another reviewer
Sunshine1000 chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
i love your story i love story where the boy first teases and torture the girl because he loves her and the girl cries every now and then because of the torture but then she starts to fall in love with him and please don't mind but its not sergio its serio and readers like me would like to have a bit more romance and torture but believe me i love your story
Point Guard chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
Wow. That is all I could type. (The other sentence was an exception)
unknow98 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
please make more personnaXmikan storys i beg youuu
kaiirine chapter 25 . 10/1/2012
This is actually the very first story I've read that has this pairing..And by the gods this pair spell H.O.T in big bold capital letters! I wanna read more with this pair...it's twisty...forbidden and down right HOT! so please write more!.
VespereanCyberKitten chapter 25 . 6/12/2012
OMFINGGODDESS you aer amazing...you are now one of my favorite authors keep up the good work
VespereanCyberKitten chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
OMFINGGODDESS this amazing i love it you are doing an awesome job so far its one of my fav pairs its so...WOW!
fandominated author chapter 25 . 4/24/2012
THAT, MY FRIENDS...

IS PURE AWESOMENESS!

I seriously don't get why someone would flame on a story as good as this.

I mean, seriously? Then why the HECK did they read it when they hated it?

You flamers are messed up.

Yeaaahhh...

Moving on, I LOVE this Persona! So kawaii.

Hey, have you considered writing a sequel?

Hm, just a thought but, don't you think that the Hotatsuka (Ruka x Hotaru x Natsume) in the story was...er, how do I say this...

Um, not really detailed? I think, it could've used more. It kind of annoyed me when Natsume was all 'Violet would be in his mind more than amber' or something close to that.

Okay, I like Mikan x Persona but, I like Mikan x Natsume too...*whispers* half-heartedly...

Natsume: HEY...

So yeah, it irritated me. -_-

Wait, I'm not saying I didn't like your story! I'm just saying that I would just love to smack Natsume with a page telephone book. (All the numbers in the world.)

LOVED IT!

I demand a sequel!

And...

I STILL don't get why someone would flame on this!

Aww...so kawaii!

Well, I'd say you did better than just 'good'

You really deserve more!

I LOVE THIS! KYAAAA!

- Top 7
Shasha chapter 19 . 4/3/2012
The story's great. No offence but you really didn't get the characters or personalities right and his name is SERIO not sergio. Don't you dare insult him!
ElderThurisaz chapter 25 . 12/3/2011
I LOVED IT!

You have officially converted me to the pairing. Period. The tension in this was fantastic, and Persona was very creepy/sexy indeed!

The only things I didn't particularly like about this story was that Mikan never struck me as the type of girl to just jump into the sexual part so quickly. And if she did, I kinda expected more inner turmoil than that. But judging from a couple other of your stories, that's just how your style is and it just differs from mine. Nothing that should be changed. Other than that and a few spelling errors, I have nothing bad to say.

This inspired me to write a fanfiction with this pairing, too! I only hope it will be as much of a hit this is, and maybe, if you still go on here, you'll check it out? It's only in it's prologue so far, but it'd be freaking amazing if you could maybe check it out, since you set the standard for this pairing :)

I wish you could write another Persona/Mikan fic. You can count on one hand the number of fics with it in it, and yours leaves them all in the dust!

All the Best,