Reviews for Never Completely Goes Away
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Well, they are adorable. I would love to see some Jess-Seth interaction, but that will just have to wait for another day when i have time to go looking for it,. I always liked Anna and the love for Jess is eternal. Great, very well done.
wherethelightis chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Ah I love it!

Jess and Anna are amazing together.
wondygal chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
First, let me start by saying that you're a genius. Jess and Anna are perfect for each other in just so many ways. I loved them together. Especially since I adore Anna and have a hard time finding good fic with her. Your Jess was perfect, totally in character. This is actually a funny coincidence, I just read a Mac/Dick fic of yours at veronicamarsfic yesterday, and loved it. This one I love beyond words, and would love to read more if you decide to write more for this ship. Also, loved the title.
theedgeofthedesert chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
That is great. No really cause I've never seen anything like that before. I love it.
xfalloutgirlx chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Okay, first off I should tell you that I am usually very hardcore in my Jess/Rory and no one else pairing. And second, I want to tell you that this story was AWESOME. I really did love it. I've never made the connection between Jess and Anna before even though I know they both ended up in Philly. I know most reviews always say you're a good writer, but you REALLY are. To take an unusal pairing like this and make such a great story, that's true talent. Keep writing. :)
coffee-addicted chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
great idea! really original!

I love it, amazing. I have always loved Anna and Jess is perfect!

"emo boy is cracked" so funny
lltn chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
It makes me so happy to see Jess happy and not consumed with Rory, especially during the season of Gilmore Girls that it's set in. I did watch the first season of the OC, so I was pretty familiar with her and I have to say that you nailed them both. Their dynamic together is incredible and there are so many lines in here that just made me die. This was definitely one of my favorite stories of yours. I don't know why. It was very unimposing, honest; real. That's what it was. Real. And your writing was impeccable. I wish you had more reviews for this because I honestly think it's five star work. Beautiful job.
satelliteblues21 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Great! Abso-blodly-lutly awesome. if ya cant tell, i find this fic amazing.

who knew that jess and anna would make a great pair. also, u nailled there characters perfectly and after all who doesnt want to see those two finally find some happiness (even tho im a lit at heart)

want, no need, more even if its in a new story.

thanks