Reviews for Desert Lullaby
the17thmuse chapter 11 . 7/3
I lost my lungs somewhere between chapter nth, found them then ran out of air. I don't know whether I should be terrified or amused with Gaara. The rest of the cast are hilarious.
chaysethebadgerof2017 chapter 7 . 4/5
actually the statement about pregnant women not having to "get fat" is false. They have to gain around 15-35 pounds
deideiblueeyez chapter 7 . 2/10
"But look Sakura-chan, these are the ones with sprinkles!" Best line ever, Naruto. Best line ever.
Keyvies chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I laughed out loud several times...your a great writer, looking forward to this fic!
Putri Luna chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
wow... it's the first time I read LeeGaara fic... andd... wow! it's good story. It's funny and fluffy one. and make me love this pairing... mind you, lee and gaara kind of creepy but in this story, I Like them both to the T!
omg...
love love this story...
alusandrea chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
This is so funny. The reactions of the med nin had me laughing out loud.
BabayBunny chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
so cute! is this the end?
BabayBunny chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
I love Kankuro! Always!
asha chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
I would hate to be born with parents like that i would be mentally scared
deideiblueeyez chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Naruto is so hilarious in this, and not annoying, thank God. Gaara is very emotionally crippled, almost like an autistic kid _ or me when Im in one of my moods. How does Gaara put up with Lee? He's too high spirited for Mr. Grumps.
deideiblueeyez chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Lol Freudian slips at the end...ahh, so much personality in this fanfic. I love it!
deideiblueeyez chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Aaaw, sweet! Aaah that moment when you feel a pregnant woman's stomach, and suddenly you feel humanity, no matter how hardened and cynical you are..
deideiblueeyez chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
That bit with Gaara quietly putting Sakura in her place really made me angry for some reason.. You shut up, you emotionally-crippled ginger! She's trying to help! :O

His questions were very interesting and very detached from human instinct. Only a small child would question something so abstract as a baby knowing its gender, or perhaps a philosopher, or maybe a person who is pro-choice.

But yeah that thing between Sakura and Gaara.. why does Lee like Gaara again? -_-;
deideiblueeyez chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
I always wondered how far a kunoichi had to be before she wasnt allowed to do missions. If it's known she is pregnant, then no S or A rank missions from the very start? By the time the bulge shows, is she reduced to say, a C or D? Maternity leave? I wish Kishimoto would have answered those questions with ...what was Asuma's wife's name? I flipping forgot..
deideiblueeyez chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
6 times a day... A man only has so much sperm in one lifetime. He just used up half of his supply! God that sounds nasty.. Nuuuurm o_o Only Gaara's leer could be both knee-shakingly sexy and knee-shakingly TERRIFYING at the same time.