Reviews for Exit Music
Bluer Sky chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
This is really really good!

I love Remus fanfics way too much, but it's so hard to find them without Sirius/Lupin slash fics. Not that I'm against slash, but you get a little tired of them.

Anyway. Let me take the opportunity to say how much I like your Bartimaeus fanfics. I've only recently explored the category, and I found you at the end of the section. (yes, I explored all five pages) I'm not finished with A Game of Chess yet, but I like it so far. (Chapter 9!)

I would really really really like it if you wrote another Lupin fic. I would say continue this one, but it says complete at the top. (. Unless that's just a typo? Please?

Well anyways. I dunno. Maybe a sequel for this. Like, how Remus and everyone reacts to him killing Greyback.

Whatever. I hope to see you update more soon
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Yay! Go Remus! WHOOP WHOOP!

I really enjoyed this story. :)
rock-and-roll-girlfriend chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
That last was...scary ,really scary.I like it very much ;)

Uh ,are you going to continue this?
TheFasterYouUpdateTheBetter chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Very good. Very, very good. Downright awesome as a matter of fact. This is probably my favorite thing that you've written. The whole darker side to Lupin thing was really interesting. The mood stayed very dark and suspensful through the entire story, and the description was amazing. I felt like I was there. I could go on about this all day, but I was supposed to do the dishes an hour ago, so I'll just leave it here before my mom comes up here and murders me.
telpelinda avovisto chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
zomg. Bowles. I think I love you.

*falls over*
Rekhyt chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Dora. And whose brilliant idea was that?

'“Going to attack me, Lupin?” Greyback unsheathed a knife and smirked.'

Hmm. That's reminiscent of Sirius' "Going to kill me, Harry?" from the third book.

So. The line that's quite possibly my favorite: “Oy! Harry! D’you think Hermione fancies me?”. Yes, Ron, having a secret conversation with the Order while running from Death Eaters is the perfect time to discuss your love life. Never mind that in yelling for Harry, Hermione might also be within hearing range. That whole exchange was brilliant; nice job on that.

I haven't read a Remus/Tonks with any merit in quite some time, so I'm pleased to see this one from you. I also like the ending technique you used. Short, terse, gets the point across perfectly. Nice.
Hithere chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
This is a really great start. I love it, very dark and intriguing. I hope you plan to continue it. You've captured the characters wonderfully, and your writing flows beautifully. Great work! Hope to see more.