Reviews for Everybody Wants to Rule the World
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
It was ok
roxy.neer chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
It was perfect!Thank you.
onceuponaneko chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
You may possibly be my favorite DHMG writer, for reasons thus:
1) You make every story, no matter the length, relatable, humorous, colorful, heartbreaking, and/or sweet.
2) The characters are written so believably - what I mean to say is, they are perfectly in character - and yet, they feel like they are people you yourself have created instead of J.K. Rowling herself.
3) The emotions in the story are palpable, tangible and just plain overall wonderful.

Thank you for so many great DHMG stories and I hope that you continue to write!
Sora Loves Rain chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Love this:D
green berry chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
my invisible tears of numbness glided down my cheeks as the words flew from the screen and wrapped around my mind, they squeezed my thoughts and punched my heart forcing me to feel some sort of broken feelings, a small hole formed in my wall and water slowly flowed in and drowned me... this is beautiful...
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I loved that. You write really well. At times, I got this Perks of Being a Wallflower-esque feeling. I loved his inner thoughts and his relationship with Pansy. Kudos for a story well written.
GnCdwll chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
T-T 33
Erinn chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Attica, I love your writing style! I have read a few of your other stories, and I stumbled upon this one by accident and without looking at the author until the end. It made sense when I saw it was another one of yours because I loved it! I really enjoy how you balance romantic angst with character development. I have to say this is probably my favorite of your stories that I've read so far.
aleatorywritings chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Do you ever read something that seems to light a candle in you?
Or just seems to resonate with you, like a reverberating string on a harp?
I loved this. Realistic, and I did feel it with my head.
A well-earned favorite.
hisgirltuesday chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Well. My mind is blown by this fic. Sure, it was a bit lengthy but I enjoyed every word of it. From the small bits and pieces of being lonely to the buildup of companionship to eventual friendship. You conveyed their feelings perfectly and I love your writing style. Fantastic job!
Arrion chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Your story is maybe a little long to start, but I enjoyed it.
anon chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This is amazing!
chantpleure chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
really, really lovely piece
well done
GarnetAles chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Wow. This was really interesting. Not bad in anyway, but very different. Really refreshing :) Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I thought this was soooooo good. Such a good story but I think it could become a great story if you kept writing. Write about what Harry and Ron feel about Draco and Hermione and how Hermione tells them or how Hermione gets off her antidepressants because of Draco. Just keep writing because I loved it and want to read more!