Reviews for Everybody Wants to Rule the World
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 10/11
That was beautiful. :)
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 8/3
Attica, I needed to read this. I didnt know that before I read it, only after. I also don't know if its fair that its easier for me because you wrote down mostly what I now know I needed to hear and see written down.

loveroax chapter 1 . 6/16
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
It was ok
roxy.neer chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
It was perfect!Thank you.
onceuponaneko chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
You may possibly be my favorite DHMG writer, for reasons thus:
1) You make every story, no matter the length, relatable, humorous, colorful, heartbreaking, and/or sweet.
2) The characters are written so believably - what I mean to say is, they are perfectly in character - and yet, they feel like they are people you yourself have created instead of J.K. Rowling herself.
3) The emotions in the story are palpable, tangible and just plain overall wonderful.

Thank you for so many great DHMG stories and I hope that you continue to write!
Sora Loves Rain chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Love this:D
green berry chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
my invisible tears of numbness glided down my cheeks as the words flew from the screen and wrapped around my mind, they squeezed my thoughts and punched my heart forcing me to feel some sort of broken feelings, a small hole formed in my wall and water slowly flowed in and drowned me... this is beautiful...
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I loved that. You write really well. At times, I got this Perks of Being a Wallflower-esque feeling. I loved his inner thoughts and his relationship with Pansy. Kudos for a story well written.
GnCdwll chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
T-T 33
Erinn chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Attica, I love your writing style! I have read a few of your other stories, and I stumbled upon this one by accident and without looking at the author until the end. It made sense when I saw it was another one of yours because I loved it! I really enjoy how you balance romantic angst with character development. I have to say this is probably my favorite of your stories that I've read so far.
aleatorywritings chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Do you ever read something that seems to light a candle in you?
Or just seems to resonate with you, like a reverberating string on a harp?
I loved this. Realistic, and I did feel it with my head.
A well-earned favorite.
hisgirltuesday chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Well. My mind is blown by this fic. Sure, it was a bit lengthy but I enjoyed every word of it. From the small bits and pieces of being lonely to the buildup of companionship to eventual friendship. You conveyed their feelings perfectly and I love your writing style. Fantastic job!
Arrion chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Your story is maybe a little long to start, but I enjoyed it.