Reviews for Yuki's Problem
Mew'smeow chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
I like this story, thank you!
CatsEyeFlashlight chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
I have been wanting to read this story for quite some time now, and I'm glad I did! It was well written, and sad, but believable.
The Lady of Sorrow chapter 3 . 11/22/2006
Lol

Love this
Different Child chapter 3 . 9/7/2006
Anorexia is hard to get over. I still do that sometimes not even conciously anymore. And I know others who do that as well. I will forever think I'm fat. Even if I were somehow to get skinny.
Different Child chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
I have done this before. For more than just a few days. Consistantly over a period of time. I've tried to avoid eating whenever I could. I'd find reasons not to. Or I'd say I'd eaten. When I told my parents they didn't seem to care. That hurt.
Different Child chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Well actually...he seems to be a combination. Bulemic is where you make yourself throw up. But he also doesn't eat - anorexia. So both I suppose?
super manako sohma chapter 3 . 9/7/2006
hah, thank goodness. I thought you when you said last chapter I thought you would end it all. Yey sequal! Will you write about yuki when he sees his doctor? Hah, I liked it when you said Shigure ordered Tohru with the underline.
paintupurple chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
wow i would have never thought of Yuki to be self concious... of all people, seriously.

but awesome story. _
The Tiny Pea chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
Aw the end already? Anyway, very sweet! I'll be waiting for the sequel! _

~*~SakuraRibbons~*~
Darkened Ruby chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
Sequel please
Nari-chan13 chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
ARG...yeah..u betta make a sequel...hn...becuz...I WANT MORE!

SO HURRY UP...AND FINISH SOON!
IsuzuForever chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
Sequal? What do you mean? You could keep going on with this story...hm...very short story! But if there is a sequel then there is hope for this fan! lol.

Great job again capturing the thought process and actions (of those around him). It's amazing and you have a real talent! Keep writing!

Rin
DesirePassion chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
Please write a sequel! Please do! This was great! You did a good job!

I feel really bad for Kyo. I hope he doesn't kill himself.

I'm glad that Yuki is going to go to a therapist but still... that would be so embarassing! In fact, having your problem exposed and getting so much attention at once would be very embarassing. What I mean is, if I was Yuki I wouldn't have wanted Tohru to tell anybody else even if I did faint. I would of wanted to solve the eating issue by myself. Also, I wouldn't of wanted to weigh myself in front of people. Especially if I still thought that I was fat. And, it was like Shigure, Hatori and even Tohru were watching Yuki for every second. That wouldn't of have been very comfortable...But I guess it's for the best.

_ Sorry that my review is so long!
shesamonster chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
YAY! YUKI X TOHRU FOREVER! 3 Anyway, Tohru reacted a little OOC, even considering what she found out; her being angry just doesn't seem right, but you can just go ahead and ignore me because I don't know what I'm talking about! - I can't wait for the sequel so I hope you start it soon!
shesamonster chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
At first, I got this mixed up with abother Yuki-bashing fic so I ignored it. Of course, curiosity killed the cat, and I just had to check it out. But I'm definitley glad I did! I've actually been searching for a fic like this for a while now! I just suggest you add some more details.