Reviews for 10,000 is not enough
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
...That was good. Creepy at the end, but good.
Edwar chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
pages/Co%C3%B1o-Un-extreno-De-Naruto-Vs-dragon-ball/504387019622300
me gusta xfavor
OCQueen chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Man that was well-written, but reealy depressing.

Now I need chocolate :(
Astalavisbay chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Woah, very good, but.. kinda creepy. the stuffed head was a little freaky. Very into character and I like how Iroh was pictured, great story.
Kai-chan Akiyama chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
mouth open* You killed the proffesor, ZOMG!

This was really good. *stick in shock*

~*KA*~
Rockenrolla Cohlawars chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
This is very good-fascinating, really. Your Wan Shi Dong is amazing, in a chilly, creepifying sort of way. I like the detail about Iroh putting back his book oh so carefully, respectful to the last. It's just so very Iroh.

And I am still sad about the poor professor. He shouldn't have gotten stuck down there, dammit! What's he going to eat, for starters?
RocketJess chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Nicely written, and I liked how you wrote about Iroh, but the ending with the professor seemed out of place. Very morbid. There wasn't any hint of that (to me, anyway) in the rest of the fic. So unfortunately I'm left disliking the fic overall. I enjoyed it up until that point though.

Also, just a suggestion on wording... "foxy assistants" conjures up the wrong impression entirely, for me. "Fox assistants" would probably work better.
MormonMaiden chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Woo! Yay for minor characters AND Spirits to boot! Love your one-shotty thing!
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Um, it seemed pretty good, but the ending rather ruined it.

But that's just cuz I'm a rabid Professor Man fangirl.

*Swoons, drools, and otherwise is undignified over dead-sexy Professor Man*
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Wow. You get into characters I hardly recognize.

Wow.

You said in your bio you like Teoph. I'm a fan too. I've got the second Teoph fic there is up on this site.

Why only 2 Teoph fan fics? Why? Perhaps it's the "they've never met" thing.

But there's not Teara (Teo/Katara) either... so... maybe it's just Teo.
nechoco kitty chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Like all your other fics, I really loved this story. It was short, sweet, and got the point across. It kind of weirded me out when the professor's stuffed head was mentioned though... o_O;;

I'm also disappointed on the lack of reviews this got. But then again, people have to get through a lot of sludge to find this gem.

Showing some love,

SL
superlazygirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Brilliant! I love how you've written this from Wan Shi Dong's perspective. You've captured his personality well, his distate for human selfishness and love of knowledge. I like the theory of Iroh having visited the library. It makes sense. Where else would you go for information but a library?

Excellent fic! Bravo!
Lady.Meister chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Very nice... it was in depth, and it allowed the reader to actually look at the world through Wan Shi Dong's eyes.

I have to admit, I enjoyed it tremendously.

As for errors, I could spot none... though I suppose in my lazy reading I didn't really care to look. But, grammatically speaking, I saw none.
anonde chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Oh God... I love and at the same time - hate this...

(stares at Helium) Zei dead me very upset.

Darn you! I am not happy. I don't want Zei dead. (tears)
daydream11 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I honestly don't think you needed any editing. Of course, I would have loved to see a flashback or two involving Wan and Iroh, but it wasn't needed anyways. This is a great fic- simple and short and satisfying.

XOXO daydream11