Reviews for Innocent Question
kinda cuteee
Dr. ET chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Cute and creative.
The Evil Obvious chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
what the who hey? hahaha i like it! why is Al a little kid?
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
hahahaha thats so cute _
wishfulliving89 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
love the story. very cute and funny.
Dragon77 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
How CUTE! keep on writing and update soon.
Ayumi Elric chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Omnigosh, that was adorable! I love Al. . The best thing is that I've done the exact same thing when I was little, with me and my mom at her work. And I don't like raisins either. -scrunches nose-

As I was saying, I love this oneshot. So kyoot!
reiuki2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Yay! Cute, short, and smart. i never thought about putting a raisin back in water to make it a grape again... Wow, Alphonse is a genious! *goes off to find raisin*

Well, i have a new mission, to out smart the three year old, (pathetic huh) Cant keep my goals too high-

Byebye *cuddlez Al*

~REI OUT~
ekaki-uta chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
That was cute. No, SO cute. No, SOO cute! No, SO CUTE! I mean, Al was cute. But the story was cute. Because Al was cute. I mean, Al IS cute.
Rave the Wolf chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
that was so cute. i will have to tell my friends about it.
Bizzy chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
That was sweet. I'm gladyou chose to write some one-shots related to the other fic-this was the fluff I wanted to see so badly earlier. I would love to read more fluff.

"I wanted to see the raisin turn back into a grape." That was such a perfect line.
triggerhappy.antagonist chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Cute! I love the ending!
EmiieRoxs chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
hahahahaha! that was a funny ending! i'm sorta happy i read this after reading ur My Brother, My Child Story. lol ur a kewl fullmetal writer. keep up the good work April Dragon! ~Em
Causmicfire chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
That was cute. I'm going to go read your story now.
Ms. Bibliophile chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
aw...so CUTE! you should write more! i like it!