Reviews for Sleepless nights
Allyson chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
PIRATES SLASH! That makes me happy! This was very angsty, I feel your pain! Oh, and Jack gets slapped an awful lot, don't you think? Hahaha!

moronic-muffin chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Guess who got an Epic Win?

You.
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I see you don't like flames. Well, I ain't here to flame you. What I want to tell you is that as a writer you should write watever you wants. Who cares about those assholes who give you stupid flames. Use it to fule your dark desire for Johnny or Orlando in your bed! *lol*
meghan chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
nice.
Kiira-san chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Thankies much, D.D. You have introdced me to the wonderful world of PotC slash. I am honestly surprised that I never thought about it before..
Captain Avery chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
*slapps you* No! Angst is bad! It made me cry. But none the less it's a pairing I will never tire of.
My True Love chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
how can he bee so cruel to Will! hate him, you should write a story or just add to this one where they do have sex which they both want, I hate rapings. You must clear Jack's name of that. please
Captain Cheese chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Well that was dark..but hot :P
yamiishot chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
poor Will...:( aw well, good fic still
Sammy -.-zzz chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I do hope you know that Jack should have ripped Will apart with no lube and preperation. I can see how that was the point, but Will should be in a worse condition. I was going to be angry if Will got any kind of pleasure from it. Impossible.

-.-z
Shananagin chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
The story is alright, but the rating is too low. I don't mind, really, but this should probably have an M rating, or at least a T. Just telling you so that it doesn't get taken down or anything. I mean, you describe sex. How is that a K?
Shantih33 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Okay doll this should DEFINITELY NOT be rated K...change it to M. Other than that...pretty cool. Jack's a sado, who'd have thought? And I hate Will, so he deserved it. Write more! :)
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Wow...very um...intense...WIll and Jack...who woulda thunk it? lol...and yes...so interesting, my first Will/Jack thing. Nice, u should write more.