Reviews for Darkened Passions
Mari Lelland chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
i like where this is going
Draya Kane chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Will there be more chapters? I hope so!
VenusRising chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
I just started reading aar fanfic again after reading wolfcry. This was so good, any chance of updating?
Theif of the Sand chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
This is the best one so far! Well out of this genre of fanfics! Man, you sure do put your soul on paper-and how much do you want for it?

(joke)

*laughs* Either way, I can't wait for another chapter.

You are a favorite.

-Theif of the Sand
EnV chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
update soon! i dun really like jessica, so im glad this is a Aubrey/Risika!
LilyxLithium chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
I really, really, like this story. I also liked the conversation between Risika and Aubrey.
brezzybrez chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
sound good, keep it up.
mistude chapter 2 . 11/3/2004
perfect! he was totally in charecter!
Divine Guardian chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
Even though this is 'old', I hope you will continue this story. In fact, if not encourage, I demand that you do it.

I hope you will take this project up again.
MellowyelloW chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
I love the fic, and I have to proclaim that this is the best Aubrey/Risika romance fic ever! And, no, I don't think Aubrey, Risika, Jager, Fala, and Jessica are out of character... in fact, this fic is the only one I've read so far that has maintained Amelia's characters in a tight leash. Amazing job at keeping the vamps in character. I cannot get enough of the Aubrey/Risika romance. Risika and Aubrey have great chemistry. I abhor Jessica(lol).Everytime I go on fanfiction I always check to see if you updated your fic. GOODNESS!WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE THIS?
Shade-of-Shadow chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
oh yeah my email is manaz7#
Shade-of-Shadow chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
your fic was okay but i would like it if you finished it

or is it allready finished?

i have one

a fic i mean

well i share it with 3 other people

my names Shade

14/f/md

Aubrey is one of mt favorite charactors

our pen name is sistersofwryda

[i diddnt make it up]

ou rbook is called the new kids or something like that

read it its good

well my part is at least

email me and we can talk about fics

~Shade~

PS: thats my nic name

my real name is Sadie
Gaia chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
absolutely brilliant! there aren't enough good AAR fics on here and it would be a pity to lost one with such potential. keep up the good work!
Litha-23 chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
Really Really good. ppleease write more. oh and for anyone who reads this also read "what you wanted" it's my story
DarkenedPitch chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
...*eyetick*...*drags out something large, blunt, heavy, and spiked* UPDATE. *BEATS* I've been watching this story for a...(or around)...A YEAR!*SMACK*...grr. *walks off dragging spiked club*
~J