Reviews for Marrow
scippu chapter 1 . 2/15
This is the most beautiful story in all of fanfiction history!
sarahmchugs chapter 32 . 2/11
I absolutely love this pairing. It's a bit random, but undeniably perfect.
Kushina-san chapter 32 . 2/11
AH! each time i read this i'm amazed! what will happen next?!
BeYoNd-A-FrEaK chapter 32 . 2/11
I just went on your Tumblr and I saw that pic you had reposted with a "chapter34" promise. I'm not saying it's overdue or anything I'm just excited!
This is a Name chapter 32 . 2/6
When I began the first chapter, I immediately became hooked. I did not become mesmerized just because Kimimaro happens to be my favorite character but because of the quality of the writing. It is without a single doubt impeccable. Though I have not read many fan fictions, I can tell this one is top tier. The composition of fluid reading, realistic situations and intriguing plot all combine into a spectacular fascination. One of my favorite concepts from early on in the text is Kimimaro's compulsion to touch due to a lack of much human interaction in his early life. The way that device is used for him to communicate where words will not do is heart melting. Honestly, everything he does and how Sakura responds or feels about it is exceptionally romantic. This must absolutely continue! I need to know if they eventually get married, have kids or actually follow through on skipping town and running away! Will they encounter any new foes? Will Sasori somehow appear in this universe and Sakura can show Kimimaro her true abilities? Or will Kimimaro save Sakura from an enemy that is unbelievably powerful? Will their kids (if applicable in the future) carry the Kekkei Genkai? There are so many ways one could take this story- it would be a literary tragedy to end such an amazing romantic text. Please continue to lovely, lovely masterpiece!
Gh0stGrl chapter 32 . 1/28
Really hope you continue this!
Lila Dunmare chapter 32 . 1/26
I think that is the sweetest Narutoverse romance story I've ever read ! Beautiful... I really hope you'll update it again.
Tree-kid-No2 chapter 1 . 1/25
Thank you so much for writing this! This must be at least my 5th time re-reading this fic over a period of a few months, and lemme tell you, it never gets old! I'm actually in love with this ship, and will of course beg you to continue it, however, I just want you to know that even if this fic was never finished, it would not make it any less beautiful!
Thank you once again!
dinotella chapter 32 . 1/23
I love this story it's so beautiful, I hope you're going to update it soon. and your kimimaro is so.. so.. sweet! I love him. "because I wanted to give her the rest" it made me squeak in public omg
Such a good story, I can't wait until the next update. Hopefully children in their future
kedig82 chapter 1 . 1/8
Goddamn your writing made me ship this couple. I'm on my 2nd re-read of this story cuz its so goddamn well written especially on their romance. You made me fall in love with them falling in love with each other. Hands down the most touching love story I have ever read ever, your depiction of their attraction towards each other that somehow I really feel like it's me falling in love and having all those crazy awkward and amazing feelings. I bow to your writing.
caribbianbeauty17 chapter 32 . 1/5
I love the poetic way of writing you’ve given. I’m also enjoying the pairing I’ve never read this before so I’m enraptured by it. Keep up the work and I hope you update soon.
Wtfwhynot chapter 32 . 1/4
This is the best fanfiction I've read in a long time.. maybe ever.
Yetichan19 chapter 32 . 12/31/2017
So I stumbled on this fanfic last night and figured I might as well give it a read before going to bed. I haven't really slept a lot since that decision...

I very much like your writing style, it flows and keeps readers captivated making it a pleasant experience. Your take on the characters, I like even more. Kimimaro is a very attaching character and I think your twist on how he handles physical proximity is adorable. I very much like the contrast between the powerful, merciless shinobi and the gentle, touchy-feely man. Your Sakura is an interesting character as well and I like how you pushed her medical abilities and knowledge even further than usual. I only wish she'd get to show off her fighting abilities as well, to show how all-rounded a badass she can be... And well, obviously, it'd be great if she just gave into her feelings for Kimimaro already! Though from the last chapter's flow, we seem to be getting there...

I don't know if you come from a medical background or just have an interest in it ( I myself have no knowledge in the field and am thus unable to ascertain the accuracy of what you've described in the beginning chapters), however it feels like you have done your research to make the story more believable and for that, I would like to express my gratitude. Us readers sometimes forget just how much research a person can put into their work and how much more depth it adds to it. So thank you. And thank your for this wonderfully written piece.

I also hope that you are just a very busy person who will update as soon as they can and haven't simply lost interest in this fanfic. I'll be waiting for an update nonetheless.
Thescottishpanda chapter 32 . 12/30/2017
You are such an amazing author, this fic is so well written and I don't think I have ever shipped two characters so much in my life! I hope you continue to write your fantastic stories as I look forward to reading them x!
2,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »