Reviews for Marrow
jellybeansinabottle chapter 35 . 8/11
Oh my gosh… I found this fic randomly last night, read half it till 4am in the morning… and had to sleep to wake up for work the next day. I was so excited to wake up and catch up on this during lunch.

Such an excellent read! I loved everything, the pacing, the personalities, the drama, the romance.
I can’t gush about this fic enough! I know it’s an old fic from 2006- 2018 but it’s been one of the best reads I’ve had in the past years, thank you so much!
Sebine chapter 34 . 8/8
You need to continue this, dammit
acetwolf94 chapter 35 . 7/30
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
WhoIsGeorgeSand chapter 28 . 6/25
This chapter made me swoon! Beautiful.
Inuclaw chapter 35 . 6/7
back*
Inuclaw chapter 35 . 6/7
gahhh nooooo I'm in love with this please come bacn
Salofody chapter 35 . 5/31
I will always pray that one day this story will get its rightful ending. This is one of these odd pairs that just make me fall in love with them even more.
Nemie-Chan chapter 35 . 5/30
Ughhhh this is sooo good! Please tell me that you will continue this, I officially love Kimimaro x sakura , this is my favorite Sakura fanfiction ever!
William Joy Sebastian chapter 35 . 5/29
this.. was.. THEHOLYGRAILOFNARUTOFICOMFGHOWDOYOUCOMEUPWITHTHIS!
RusBallerina chapter 35 . 5/27
Oh...
I thought this story was completed?
Oh well. You know what time it is? Its my usual '700 word rant about how beautiful the story was'

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

THIS. IS. EPIC.

I have never, EVER, seen a KimiSaku fic before. EVER. And I am in LOVE with the whole idea. My brain is still processing this story. Tomorrow morning I'll probably wake up and have an epiphany of sorts.

This was so unique. The most unique story I have read in a really long time. The good thing about writing such an unused character, is that you can cultivate their personalities. I think that you prortrayed Kimimaro PERFECTLY.

You have the ability to write. The ability to use your imagination, to create your own world. And you write everything beautifully. Everything was heavily detailed. The words flowed together smoothly, and I understood absolutely everything. I'm always so happy to find such talented authors.

Even if you never finish this story, I am content with how this ended. Sure, some things are left hanging, but it didn't end with big cliffhangers or questions.

Thank you so much for sharing this work of art with us. I can see how much time and effort you have put into writing this. Thank you.
RusBallerina chapter 29 . 5/27
When I saw the beginning of the 'bad fic'
I was very disappointed.
I was wondering if I had pressed on some random button that brought me to another story, until I scrolled down and read the little not.
Then I burst out laughing. I was quite surprised

This story has been absolutely CAPTIVATING so far. I'm in love with it!
RusBallerina chapter 23 . 5/27
I was ROLLING. ON. THE. FLOOR. LAUGHING. (not kidding)
Kiba’s rendition of the fight was down right HILARIOUS.
And they got SASUKE? WOWEE ZOWEE!
Oh man. i so wanted more
amidtheflowers chapter 35 . 4/30
I’m horrendously late but I’ve done a full reread - I read this so long ago when it was just 11 chapters I think? And I remember when you began updating and adding chapters, and told myself I would get through my graduation from uni and then read… well, needless to say, time has escaped me and I’m halfway through graduate school and remembered this fic lol. It is without a doubt absolutely delightful. It is also the first and only kimimaro/sakura fic I’ve ever read, and tbh I don’t plan on reading any other, bc this is kinda it for me. Anything I’d want out of these two together is all here and I’m content. Thank you for working so hard over these years writing such a beautiful tale. Your command of words and is expert and seeing Sakura’s journey unfold, along with her feelings, is so satisfying. Kimimaro is a delight. Every character has so much life breathed into them, thank you for sharing your work with such dedication. If you find yourself returning to this fic, know you’ve got a lifelong reader here x
I am so deeply invested in the rarest pair now omg...
Everything about this romance is so compelling! I'm swooning! Thanks for coming back to write as much as you have
2,818 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »