Reviews for Marrow
Rebelllx chapter 32 . 7/14
This was so beautiful I can't believe jow much I love this fic. I am addicted and I think I am just going read it again because you made me addicted to the pairing and I doubt anyone can write it as well as you can. I shall cross my fingers and hope you will update to this soon, for sake of my sanity.
tigress17.tc chapter 32 . 7/11
Please update soon! I can’t wait for the next chapter!
Fahdza chapter 32 . 7/4
WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS?! THEY MAKE ME WANNA WEEP AND SMILE AT THE SAME TIME
Fahdza chapter 22 . 7/4
I yelled. What was with that cliffhanger?! That makes me so damn anxious ugh
Fahdza chapter 8 . 7/4
I'm dying, why is he like this, how can he be this adorable?
Fahdza chapter 6 . 7/3
Damn it, I just want to hug Kimimaro right now, he so tragic he makes me want to cry.
Fahdza chapter 1 . 7/3
Read some good reviews of this, so I'm giving it a shot. It does sound interesting.
Joana Jardim chapter 32 . 7/1
This is so amazing 3
please please continued this story please
Please continued this
Hope you update soon
Please update update please
Sylvermist chapter 32 . 6/18
Honestly, this is one of the best naruto fics out there. I’m only sorry I hadn’t read it sooner even though I’ve read most of your other works.

Wonderful story, beautifully written and well thought plot. You never cease to amaze me with story after good story. The characters are spot on, I can really see this happening canonically. You painted Kimimaro’s character in a new light that I never would have thought was possible, yet in a plausible way. Before reading this, I barely even spared him a glance. I mean he was strong alright, but also kind of... freaky? Anyway, after I read this all I could think is what a poor thing he actually was, an innocent being with an unfortunate path of life, which with the right treatment and environment could actually be the purest and sweetest person ever. I think i’m crushing on him a bit now.

And sakura! I just loooove your characterization of her, and I’ve never been her biggest fan. I’d love sakura so much more if she acted more like this in canon. More realistic, more mature, less annoying, less Sasuke-infuriated, but at the same time still keeping her character in tact that it could pass as canon. Fantastic job. I could learn so much from you.

I know it’s been a while since you last updated, but I’m only beginning to love this story and I won’t stop. I will wait for the day you come back with an update, which i hope you would. Thank you for sharing this piece of art with us! It’s been such an exciting journey.
Please pleased update update