Reviews for Marrow
wachter chapter 1 . 5/12
May 12th. 2015. Nine years.
9 chapter 11 . 4/25
9 years. If you cannot update please either pass this on or ask for suggestions to help you write this wonderful story
You said it would be updated in a couple days, its been 7 years
sakurafenix135 chapter 11 . 3/23
Continuacion!
Inner: siiiiiii
Ya habiamos leido esta historia, yo y mi inner, y nos encanto, por favor
Onegai!
Eterina chapter 11 . 3/22
I don't think you'll ever update this, but if you happen to read reviews thanks for writing and sharing this with us! Even unfinished, it's one of the best I've read.
Xanariel chapter 11 . 3/18
Hey. I don't know if you're still reading your reviews, and if you are, I'm sure there's enough nagging you to update that you don't want to hear any more. So I just wanted to say that what you wrote was absolutely brilliant, and I have never loved a crack pairing so much (and all the medical jargon flows very nicely). So thank you for providing this wonderful fic to read.
CrazyMoo22 chapter 1 . 3/15
if you ever can please update,I really enjoyed this fic :)
rainbowlalaland chapter 11 . 3/10
Will the next chapter ever come? I miss this story so much
Shiraha-chan chapter 11 . 2/18
I guess this is all we get. Thank you for the hint of what a wonderful Kimmimaro and Sakura fanfiction could be like.
sangi chapter 11 . 2/16
I really enjoyed this story. I know that at this point it's unlikely to be finished, but it was a great opportunity to take a look at Kimimaro and Sakura. Thank you for sharing with us.
nightlock475 chapter 11 . 2/4
Please. I am waiting for ch 12 rather desperately.
Sook03 chapter 11 . 1/25
Oh dear. They're sweet and naive, but I wish I could push them in the right direction. Towards sex.
Sook03 chapter 10 . 1/25
You know what happens when you leave two mutually attracted young people in a room together...
Sook03 chapter 9 . 1/25
Nooo he sounded so sad. She'll miss you too, Kimimaro
Sook03 chapter 8 . 1/25
My goodness. Kimimaro knows how to attract a lady. He's going to give Sakura palpitations if he's not careful.
1,255 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »