Reviews for Marrow
Wondeverett chapter 25 . 8/7/2023
i was going to scream at the end, like SAKURA STOP BEING SUCH A PUSSY but this chapter just healed my soul
Wondeverett chapter 35 . 8/4/2023
I comeback to this fic whenever I can because your writing is just lovely. i follow this since 2017? (I think), I hope you're doing okay and you're fine author! Best wishes
endelienta chapter 35 . 7/5/2023
beautiful fic is all i can say in the end. thank you for writing it
endelienta chapter 29 . 7/5/2023
u had me stunned with the first lines in, thE CRUELTY—
endelienta chapter 21 . 7/5/2023
im literally sobbing, pleasE COME BACK—
endelienta chapter 20 . 7/5/2023
first fic in which i dont hate our council memberswhat lovely old women
endelienta chapter 13 . 7/4/2023
ur characters r so fun, please i need more of them *puppy eye stares at you*
endelienta chapter 8 . 7/4/2023
Please, for the love of god, come back and complete this masterpiece of a fic. 8 chapters in and i cannot sTAND the thought of reaching 35 and just dyinggggg—
LonelyDragon chapter 35 . 6/29/2023
Dear DeGlace, you published this story 2006 and last updated 2018. And still I still think very often about this story. I hope you are well and maybe think sometimes a out this story too. Your writings really left a mark on me. Just wanted to tell you this.
FleeceManeFox chapter 35 . 6/29/2023
Still one of my absolute favourites, I come back every now and again to re-read all of your fics through and haven't grown tired of them at all. Your writing style is wonderful, and the characterizations are impeccable, really hoping that you're doing well and hoping for the day that this fic is continued. 3
miladydw chapter 35 . 4/23/2023
SO GOOD. Binged this baby in a day and I’m in love! I think it said you haven’t updated since 2018–I hope you still think about this and are doing okay!
CaseSensitive007 chapter 35 . 2/17/2023
Wow thank you for writing this masterpiece. I never once considered this ship but I stumbled upon this story and had to read it. Your plot, grammar, storyline, punctuation, and description of characters was absolutely perfect! Please update! I know it’s been years but damn it this story is so good, it’s slim pickings out there for FF.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/11/2022
I've been following this fic since it came out and saddened that this might have been abandoned already? Can someone clarify please?
Eve Lullabye chapter 8 . 11/6/2022
Ngl this story makes me want KabuSaku
Guest chapter 35 . 10/22/2022
Very glad you ended on such a sweet note. Their spar was good. But even with just taijutsu Kimimaro wouldn't Have had terrible with sakura... Super strength or not...
2,897 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »