Reviews for Marrow
TrustmeImanurse chapter 11 . 10/7
I don't care that it has been 7.5 years since you updated...I'm still following this wonderful story and sending out a prayer for an update! I must know what happens!
Lady Deathakura chapter 11 . 10/6
you still alive buddy?
pyro-rocketeer chapter 11 . 9/22
I think your writing style was hilarious yet eloquent, I'm sort of saddened that its been nearly seven years and then some since you've updated it. But then again I don't especially blame you considering that the fandom is dwindling into more generic Sasuke/sakura fics (not that I have a problem with the pairings but really, can we just be a little more daring?) And the general lack of crack!pairings is disheartening.
So that's how I found myself here, searching up Kimimaro and Sakura. I find your Kimimaro very very very cute, I nearly got sticky teeth from reading this.
I do hope you complete this some-day.
I need it to be finished. I need it
bloomsburry chapter 11 . 8/22
OMG! I have a new couple to ship! I really love this story! I wish there are more kimi/saku stories out there! please update this! it has so much potential!
Hylla chapter 11 . 8/15
"Chapter 12 will be up in a couple of days..."

Yeah right *rolls eyes*. It's been like 7 years. Seems like this AMAZING fic is actually an ABANDONED fic :(
orange pies chapter 11 . 8/4
that was an absolutely marvellous read! thoroughly enjoyed this. :)
GreenCraze chapter 11 . 7/30
i find myself reading your story... again... and i am still in love with it! i dont know if you even check ur fanfic page or reviews anymore but i am still hoping that you will continue this beautiful story. i am dying to know what will happen next. it's very cruel of you to stop the story at this cliffhanger you know :/ but i love how you tell the story thru kimimaro's pov. his innocence and hunger for touch, pretty much everything about him is wonderful. please, if u happen to read this review i hope u would consider to continue this story bec it is well loved :)
wachter chapter 1 . 5/12
May 12th. 2015. Nine years.
9 chapter 11 . 4/25
9 years. If you cannot update please either pass this on or ask for suggestions to help you write this wonderful story
You said it would be updated in a couple days, its been 7 years
sakurafenix135 chapter 11 . 3/23
Inner: siiiiiii
Ya habiamos leido esta historia, yo y mi inner, y nos encanto, por favor
Eterina chapter 11 . 3/22
I don't think you'll ever update this, but if you happen to read reviews thanks for writing and sharing this with us! Even unfinished, it's one of the best I've read.
Xanariel chapter 11 . 3/18
Hey. I don't know if you're still reading your reviews, and if you are, I'm sure there's enough nagging you to update that you don't want to hear any more. So I just wanted to say that what you wrote was absolutely brilliant, and I have never loved a crack pairing so much (and all the medical jargon flows very nicely). So thank you for providing this wonderful fic to read.
CrazyMoo22 chapter 1 . 3/15
if you ever can please update,I really enjoyed this fic :)
1,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »