Reviews for Marrow
rufnkiddingme chapter 32 . 9/20
I LOVE THIS. Please update.
Holy cow! This is fantastic! I haven't sleep in one night because of you and this awesome story. I don't regret feeling like shit during work. Totally worth it.
That line with the "Because I want to give her the rest" just ended me there, too good from too good a boi, my heart exploded I swear. This is so lovely, thank you so much for gracing us with this story! I remember reading it around when it was first published and from then on I was always like Kimimaro is wonderful and good and interesting and I need more and I couldn't find many at the time, so this was such a treat reading it again. I think I read it all in the span of less than 24 hours, actually, haha. Again, thank you!

(Also Kiba's account of the epic battle a couple chapters ago was as excellent as an Italian chef giving the OK sign to a plate of spaghetti I lived for that)
QUACK3RS chapter 32 . 9/12
I read this story years ago and realized it was updated recently. Such a great read! Love the new chapters. Please post more soon!
Roxy chapter 28 . 9/12
Well done on a beautiful romantic scene
tinyetoile chapter 32 . 9/10
Good lord, this is easily one of the best fanfiction I've ever read. I think it knocked my socks into orbit. I must have read it five times in a week, it's so good. My favorite part was definitely Kiba's retelling of their mission. I was in stitches. Kimimaro reminds me a bit of a puppy around Sakura, honestly. He's so loyal and sweet. I'm glad that you haven't included any lemons in the story- I definitely prefer reading about their emotions and the depth of their relationship and how they've changed and helped eachother. Kabuto's onesided crush is pretty funny too. I hope he gets his ass kicked. Keep writing, I'll be waiting for the next chapter with bated breath!
Literally Sakura would dominate the arm wrestling competition, tsunade broke the susano with a punch. Imagine what she would be able to do.
animelover5181998 chapter 32 . 9/4
God this story is amazing. I read the entire thing in barely a day. Can't wait until the next update!
Rainbowlalaland chapter 32 . 9/2
Oh my i started reading this story way back. Im so glad you wrote more!
Absolutely lovely!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO UPDATE! I swear I was here for this in the beginning when it was only like what 11 chapters and know it's 32 I cannot wait at all. THIS IS PERFECTION. SO GODDAMN PERFECT.
Angie chapter 32 . 8/30
Oh lord it's so beautiful I can't reading this story over and over. What the next chapter holds I don't know but if only this cute and sweetness could last forever.
His confession struck me IM SHOOK.

So beautiful.
dream27 chapter 32 . 8/28
I'm in love with this pairing, I hope you'll update soon. I really want to see everyone's reactions vis-a-vis Skura and Kimimaro's relationship. And maybe see some other's POV on them please.
th3collection chapter 1 . 8/25
It's a rare paring, and it's so good.
Book Eater chapter 32 . 8/22
I SHIP IT SO HARD. I LOVE IT. I LOVE THEM.
Book Eater chapter 30 . 8/22
LMAOOOO I SMELL ITTTTTT. I wonder if Sakura will tell him or just put it off until it the last possible moment
2,229 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »