Reviews for Marrow
please continue this amazing story please
KoKoChanel2003 chapter 32 . 9/11
Don't listen to the review of the last guest talking shit, their greatest flaw is their inability to see that it's portrayed the same way on the anime... Fucking jerk!

This is a greeeeeeat story, one I hope beyond hope you get back to
Dissapointed chapter 14 . 8/21
Mhm, the greatest flaw of this story is that it is so obvious this was written by some girl lost in her fantasy about romance and unicorns.

Orochimaru bad. Konoha good. - kind of mentality with utter disregard for the fact that Konoha is running a mercenary business with assassination, infiltration, and seduction involved.

The words this author is putting into the characters' mouths are just ridiculous. Orochimaru killed 23 people, goody! What are we gonna do? ... Konoha kills hundreds daily. And nobody cares. What makes them so much better than Orochimaru?

I just... I can ignore these things in stories when they are not focused on. But the way this author is trying to portray a righteous image of Konoha... I find it ridiculous.
AfricanFire chapter 35 . 8/14
looking forward to the next chapter
Sunrise109 chapter 16 . 6/29
Dundundun... Kimimaro came to the Leaf village! I wonder how Orochimaru and Kabuto and Sasuke will retaliate?

Also you mentioned something so unique and cool. It was about Kaguya having the ability to be able to know where his bones are, and that's how he tracked down Sakura... is that an original skill you created for him or an existing skill?
I'm not sure if I'll get around to checking the wiki about this but was just curious :) that's so cool!
Sunrise109 chapter 14 . 6/29
I wonder what caused that fire and the dead bodies?
Sunrise109 chapter 13 . 6/29
Interesting to read about Sakura's experience back in the Leaf as she reassimilates into normal rveryday life... I really hope to read Kimimaro's p.o.v. as well at the same time, I hope to find out very soon how he's doing! :)
Sunrise109 chapter 12 . 6/28
Yesss, Sakura is finally back in the Leaf! Wow, I don't think I ever read this far into the story before...! Wow, Orochimaru was super creepy and scary... I was on edge that whole time for Sakura to come out unscathed! Wow so many twists, I was worried Kabuto wasn't going to let her go with that move!

This story is epic! Poor Kimimaro...but this had to happen :)

I'm soooo happy and can't wait to read on, I'm sure and hoping they will meet again! :)
Sunrise109 chapter 11 . 6/28
I'm really glad Sakura is using her head rather than her heart :)

Hahaha did Kabuto really not hear *between the lines* anything? This is uncannily satisfying :D
Sunrise109 chapter 10 . 6/28
Wow, Sasken really tried to kill Sakura again... this was a really good chapter! I'm glad Kimimaro had cleverly sensed that from the start and sat guard in the middle room!
Sunrise109 chapter 9 . 6/28
Loved this was a great chapter. It was very satisfying to read about Sakura reflecting on Kimimaro's progress, from how he was when she first saw him to how she had helped him get to now.

I like the fact that Sakura is not simply giving into physical attraction to him. I wouldn't mind it if Sakura did return to the Leaf village and maybe a few months later, after time and space from Kimimaro, they somehow meet again, perhaps during a mission? And I wonder, during that time apart in which they could both reflect on their feelings for each other, would those affections prevail?
Sunrise109 chapter 7 . 6/28
It was reliving to find out that orochimaru found a new vessel. That was an epic encounter between such a cold and frightening Sasuke, and Kimimaro who intervenes rather heroically. I liked how Kimimaro and Saske spoke to each other, and how Kimimaro tries to play off his feelings for Sakura
Sunrise109 chapter 6 . 6/28
Awwww and I wonder what is going on?
Sunrise109 chapter 5 . 6/28
Oooo I really wonder who it was that was screaming and what's going on?
Sunrise109 chapter 4 . 6/28
Who was screaming, I wonder? I'm guessing it was Kimimaro. Poor soul, he has been through so much.

It was very satisfying to read about Kimimaro's gradual and full recovery.
2,845 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »