Reviews for Marrow
Kushina-san chapter 32 . 5/25
Oh! This is just sweet and fluffy! it's so fluffy i'm gonna Die! Good job in describing their blooming, in keeping Sasuke in character. What will happen next... that dream ...what is the plot... i can't wait i can't wait! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!
Kushina-san chapter 24 . 5/25
it's good, really good to read those chapters! i'm sooooo Happy this story is still going on!

Thank you!
AHH I finally cleared out my email today and found the update notifications buried under other stuff. I was SO happy when I saw the notifications T.T. DeGlace, I love your writing and your plot just eitjogjfiosk. You word the lines so well that readers can feel the butterflies too! I love this Kimimaro ( ). I hope Sakura doesn't stay mean to Sasuke forever tho bc I feel Sakura would still care for him and even tho he did many bad things, like Kimi, he's lost now. Team 7 would be broken if their relationship continues downhill. But this is your beautiful story and that's just my two cents :).
Hohoho when I was reading the April fools part I was so scared for a split second. I enjoyed the prank XD
I look forward to next time. Thank you for writing this piece of art DeGlace :)

- SC
Esper Mammon chapter 32 . 5/20
It's a lovely story, the loveliest, loveliest story
cerezo2620 chapter 32 . 5/13
It's great, I hope you can upgrade soon.
Lalacu-sama chapter 32 . 5/12
i just read...ended,would be the better term,your story...in one afternoon ! and i just...it's breathtakingly beautiful, i know that it's the result of well at least ten years of dedication, so i would like to thank you for such a wonderful piece ! you got yourself a BIG fan :3 ! your story is the most enjoyable kind for me, a story where we actually see progression in each character ! thank you and good luck, i'll be,just as a lot of people are doing, waiting for what i hope will be an amazing continuation !
Hikage7 chapter 32 . 5/11
I have binge read this wonderful story in a day and i am enamored with it. I have a new respect for Kimimaro and i cant wait to see it progress further. Healing, Falling, Marriage, Children. Where ever it leads, ill follow!
Rei-Nao chapter 32 . 5/8
I just finished binge reading this today-as I do with all beautiful works- and I have to say their relationship is so beautiful. You really captured everyone'c characters and I'm so excited to read more. (also it sorta seemed like Kabuto had a crush on her during her stay in Oto or is that just me reading into his creepiness)
jedimasterjosephine chapter 30 . 5/4
Kakashi and Sakura's interaction is very funny here!
orangana chapter 32 . 5/4
Wow! Beautiful story and so well written!
jedimasterjosephine chapter 15 . 5/2
I love Eno and Sakura, bffs
Pselia chapter 32 . 5/1
I've already praised you so much; I'm not sure what else to say. I love it please carry on?

I like that the drawn-out pace of this romance gives time to explore how the couple interacts with and integrates within society. It lends a sense that this relationship could endure beyond the scope of the fic, which is something that a lot of enemies-to-lovers romances fall short on. On the other hand, I'm a little baffled as to how you've dragged the romantic conclusion out this long to accommodate the rest of the plot, because it seems like at this point Sakura and Kimimaro have nothing left to do except coo at each other. I suppose that's why these last few chapters featured so little interaction between the two of them. Well played. And of course I'm eating up all the drama with Sasuke-give me jealousy and unwanted additional suitors any day of the week.

By the way, I don't think I've ever thanked you properly, but every time you respond to one of my reviews it makes my day. Thanks for being accessible to your fans.
Ob Inc chapter 31 . 4/30
Thank you, thank you and thank you. This is honestly one of my top three overall favourite fanfic's and I just loving seeing that you've updated a few more chapters. I can't wait to read more (maybe they're getting closer? )
Crossing my fingers for an update soon!
Cat at Dusk chapter 32 . 4/27
This story is beautiful ugh I love it.
2,150 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »