Reviews for Marrow
nejisaku858 chapter 23 . 11/19/2019
keep making more chapters! it was just getting better and better!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/17/2019
This sweet seduction is killing me slowly... I love this story. Love love love...
Guest chapter 34 . 11/17/2019
I am so proud of Sakura! Why couldn’t THIS story be canon? Why? Oh why?
Guest chapter 32 . 11/17/2019
They’re so adorable together... I am swooning here... please update
Guest chapter 28 . 11/17/2019
They’ll make some gorgeous overpowered babies... I cannot wait.
Aidou'sOskar chapter 35 . 11/15/2019
I just reread this because it is absolutely beautiful. I am so weak for couples that are Soft and Devoted and Tender
Inu Tashiro p chapter 35 . 11/14/2019
Please update it was just getting good
Red-Hag chapter 21 . 11/14/2019
Each time i read the end of this chapter, i smile at the beautiful and tragic ironie in it ! So very well describrd !
togepipi chapter 35 . 11/2/2019
Just binged this in a day! I normally only read OC stories but this is outstanding! Really hope you update soon, dying to see Sakura give in to her feelings for kimimaro now she’s put Sasuke in his place!
patrokhlus chapter 1 . 10/24/2019
this was amazing! the way you write kimimaro- his love for sakura and his gentleness, is just perfect. i loved reading this fic so much; i binge read it in one day and now i wish i’d just paced myself a little bit more so i could make it last longer
RenegadeThaumaturgist chapter 35 . 10/23/2019
aaaaaahh does this really ends here? I love this pairing so much!
Iscriptikus chapter 1 . 10/21/2019
Still such a pleasure to read and reread after all these years
Thefiskers chapter 1 . 10/19/2019
Whut. Oh my gosh. Ok. I have avoided reading this for YEARS because I was unsure about how I would feel about the pairing. I didn’t remember him much from the manga/anime so I (very VERY wrongly) assumed it wouldn’t be that entertaining to me. WHAT THE ACTUAL CRAPDANG?!. I’m not lying when I say this could *easily* be my favorite fanfic I have ever read. I was instantly hooked. Your writing is gorgeous. Your descriptions are perfect. Your Sakura is fantastic—just everything is...ugh...it’s perfect. I literally had someone watch my kids for me after I started this so I could just sit and focus on this masterpiece. I devoured it. How on earth can people write this well?! I am a huge HUGE sasusaku shipper and it takes a LOT for my dang fangirl heart to stray...but I’m telling you, lol, you got me! I am so into it. I can’t even with this beauty of a story. I. Cannot. I’m SO glad I read this. Thank you—seriously—for writing. Gah! I adore this.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/18/2019
update
EdenMae chapter 1 . 10/18/2019
I love your stories especially this one please update soon!
2,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »