Reviews for Marrow
Monkeyluv4646 chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
I LOVE YOU! lol, thanks for writing a long chapter! [meluv long chapp] Kimimaro is so cute! xD i like the one-sided KabutoSakura also! anywho, plz update! and keep doing what ur doing! xD
lightningstrxu chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
Most uniqe pairing ever update soon.
Just-me-and-my-PC chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
Update! PLease! Its getting good!
Flowerperson chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
Great chapter. Kimimaro, you sneaky man! Going in to kiss her when she is unaware heehee. I appreciated the length so I shall indeed praise you ((praises)). I especially liked Kabuto's little thoughts when Sakura was threatening to 'emasculate' him.

I eagerly await your next update.
AX2 chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
This is a very, very interesting idea. Never read a Kimimaro x Sakura story before.

The thought of Kimimaro thinking spoon-feeding Sakura back would be polite is just... funny, for lack of words.

(PS- Everytime I think of marrow, I think of cucumbers. :o)
Jennjennr chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
*sob* Thank you so much for this reward...I accept this, and I blame my weird power to write reviews... Ha, your best review... Thank you ... and... Wah! You updated! Thank you so much, I literaly had to hold in my cheers... everyone here is asleep and I don't think they would like it if I woke them up sqealing like Ton-ton.

I loved this chapter it was so cute! I loved it when Sakura thought 'Orochimaru can suck crap' I think... I laughed aloud when I read that. Love, I love your humor... but I think I've already told you that. You were dead on when it came to the emotions... I loved that part, his comparing his emotions and trying to identify them, and you were spot on in them, the feeling in your belly and the warmth, I tested it out, and you were so right. I loved Kimimaro thinking about doing something with lips...aww he's so cute. I also loved it when you had him do his blood-line limit for Sakura it was facinating... yet also gruesmome and stomache turning... I loved how you wrote it.

Hmm is it just me or does Kabuto suspect something... what with him checking the moniter and his with holding information (which totally gives away that Kimimaro is not intended to be Oro's vessel...) and his suspission when he came into the room after they had hugged... I wonder if he's going to do something bad... to either Sakura or Kimimaro... maybe both if he thinks there's something going on and if he's jealous enough... I loved the scene when Sakura threatened his manhood... I also loved how he turned it around... very good little man. Most men would quail in fear if Sakura and her un-natural strength threatned their Pee-pees but he turned it all around... I loved that.

I loved the length of this chapter, so praise, praise, praise I give you for that. I thank you so, so, so much for updating this, I love it so much. Ah I have to wrap this up... there's a lightning storm over head... and I really shouldn't be on the computer... Well as always I loved your writing... and as I have appointed myself, I must say:

*POKE*Poke*POKE* update!

As I have given myself this job... and I can't slack off. Ah big crash... well I really have got to go I hope this review has made up for any irritation my pokes have caused :D Thank you so much for updating and please do so again soon... I love this story.
poppanda chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
I absolutely love this fic! it is probably my favorite! the whole touching thing-he really does not realize how weird that is? that is kinda' little kid cute"ish"! you know about how naive he is when it comes to girls! I probably wouldn't mind too much if he did that to me! just kidding-I'd blush like mad and run!
naash chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
this is really good...do you know anything about medical stuff

if you don't this is really impressive lol...it really is ...good job
faberryjuice chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
Great chapter, yay for Kimimaro/Sakura-ness. Can't wait to read more, I hope you update soon.
fanfictionfanactic87 chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
your awesome update again soon! .
sh-kuro chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
ahh! i love this story! i've never seen this pair before but i LOVE it! please update asap!
KakumeiKid chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
e! cool chapter! i love this story its so awesome! please update soon! cant wait to see what happens!
Silver Element chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
I'm in love ! I am absolutely OBSESSED with this fic ! Can't wait till the update ! But take your time !
liko9562153 chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
bah. My review got cut off. Anyways.. I was saying...

I love how the plot is unfolding... I am suspensing the moment when kimimaro meets with orochibastard. If there is one.

But I suspense it anyways! Bwahahaha! Continue, I can't wait to see the next chapter!

-koppoi

P.S.

This is a review for chapter 4. My other one got cut off and won't let me revew twice for the same chapter. Bweh.
liko9562153 chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
Yay! Kimimaro can stand! He's so cool, He's so cool... lalala...

anyways... I