Reviews for Marrow
Sak chapter 7 . 10/20/2022
Smexy snuggles.

Sasuke truly should be deranged so well done on that front.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2022
Dang so good I forgot about the seal being removed and I remember Sasuke turning up earlier so I'm happy
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2022
The confusion!
And we remember her that Sakura truly is a prisoner
Sak chapter 4 . 10/20/2022
Progressinggggg
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2022
It is already saucy. Like,,, he likes to touch.
He's already decided to dedicate himself to her
Now I am not regretting missing my nap for this
Sak chapter 2 . 10/20/2022
Kabuto's creepy crush on her was obvious early on, you're so clever.
The amount of work sakura did was well explained
Sak chapter 1 . 10/20/2022
So when your fav author is missing you come back and read her more serious works...
beanzhead chapter 24 . 10/19/2022
I love slow burns but I'm also so impatient LOL. I know it'll be worth the wait even tho I want Sakura to jump his bones already
beanzhead chapter 8 . 10/17/2022
Sakura you dumbass. Why in the fuck do you care if KABUTO of all people thinks you're not professional by being close with Kimimaru. Please stop letting kabuto cock block you for the love of god
beanzhead chapter 1 . 10/17/2022
are you hinting maybe the curse seal is what made Kimimaru sick? If so that 100% feels believable
Guest chapter 35 . 9/16/2022
please continue this amazing story please
KoKoChanel2003 chapter 32 . 9/11/2022
Don't listen to the review of the last guest talking shit, their greatest flaw is their inability to see that it's portrayed the same way on the anime... Fucking jerk!

This is a greeeeeeat story, one I hope beyond hope you get back to
Dissapointed chapter 14 . 8/21/2022
Mhm, the greatest flaw of this story is that it is so obvious this was written by some girl lost in her fantasy about romance and unicorns.

Orochimaru bad. Konoha good. - kind of mentality with utter disregard for the fact that Konoha is running a mercenary business with assassination, infiltration, and seduction involved.

The words this author is putting into the characters' mouths are just ridiculous. Orochimaru killed 23 people, goody! What are we gonna do? ... Konoha kills hundreds daily. And nobody cares. What makes them so much better than Orochimaru?

I just... I can ignore these things in stories when they are not focused on. But the way this author is trying to portray a righteous image of Konoha... I find it ridiculous.
AfricanFire chapter 35 . 8/14/2022
looking forward to the next chapter
Sunrise109 chapter 16 . 6/29/2022
Dundundun... Kimimaro came to the Leaf village! I wonder how Orochimaru and Kabuto and Sasuke will retaliate?

Also you mentioned something so unique and cool. It was about Kaguya having the ability to be able to know where his bones are, and that's how he tracked down Sakura... is that an original skill you created for him or an existing skill?
I'm not sure if I'll get around to checking the wiki about this but was just curious :) that's so cool!
2,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »