Reviews for Marrow
Gray Scam Black chapter 35 . 3/29
Hello there!

Started to read your story yesterday and came to this just now. I seriously hope you will continue this story. I like the way you portrayed the characters and I am looking forward to a meeting between Kimimaro, Sakura and Kabuto as there probably will be one. You have worked on this story for nearly 12 years which shows a lot of dedication and I dearly hope to one day be able to read the end of this fic.

Stay safe and hope to read from you soon!
hazelberry chapter 1 . 3/28
truly a timeless fic!
hazelberry chapter 1 . 3/28
Hello, this has to be like my 6th time
reading this story, and I still get the same fluttery feelings in my chest as if it’s the first time. I always come back to this story because it makes me so nostalgic and it’s honestly a classic 3
rawrsharpii chapter 34 . 3/25
Reading through this story a second time. I really do love the slow burn relationship between Sakura and Kimimaro, very beautiful, very gush worthy. I look forward to the day that this story gets another update, but until then.
Thefiskers chapter 35 . 3/16
Oh, just me, peeking in again to see if this majestic thing has been updated, haha! I remain hopeful and *slightly* obsessed...unashamedly so. I LOVE this. Every single thing. Gah. I know, I know, I’ve said it before, but it’s just the best story. So. I will keep lurking and waiting hopefully. THANK YOU for writing.
seRAEtonin chapter 35 . 3/13
I'll admit I never once imagined this pairing but I have fallen in love with your fic! Thank you so much for all the hard work and effort you put into writing this magnificent story! Looking forward to an update!
Oh my God. Just stumbled across this story. Soooooo good. Please update soon. Don't leave it at a juicy part.
Oh dear Lord. This i n, utter and complete perfection. Thank you dearest author.
Love,
Konoha Hobo chapter 35 . 3/3
It's 2020! Where are you, are you okay?! Are you doing well? Please update soon T.T
TheProcastinatingPerfectionist chapter 1 . 3/1
I regret reading this fic cause now I can’t stop thinking about it and about how you haven’t updated in 2 YEARS
where have you been
Konoha Hobo chapter 35 . 2/29
It's 2020! Where are you? I hope you are doing well! Please update soon
Kyara Athena chapter 35 . 2/25
Oh God, it's been years since I started reading this fic, and some days ago I thought "I miss fanfiction so much, I need it in my life again" and so I opened Marrow chapter 1 and have barely been able to put it down enough to go to work and sleep but I can't emphasize enough how much I missed this fic. I'm so happy you continued writing and even inspired me to continue my decade-old fic that I abandoned so long ago... Please continue the story, I can't wait to know what happen next. x x
The character and story development are truly outstanding. Please update. I can't wait to read more.
liasora chapter 35 . 1/13
The way that you write the development of their relatioahip are so tender and e endearing, is so perfect. Cannot wait to read the next chapters! Please, update!
cerezo2620 chapter 35 . 1/13
That was the sexiest surrender ever, I don't know how sakura doesn't throw herself on him and eats him with kisses
2,792 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »