Reviews for Marrow
Sunrise109 chapter 14 . 6/29
I wonder what caused that fire and the dead bodies?
Sunrise109 chapter 13 . 6/29
Interesting to read about Sakura's experience back in the Leaf as she reassimilates into normal rveryday life... I really hope to read Kimimaro's p.o.v. as well at the same time, I hope to find out very soon how he's doing! :)
Sunrise109 chapter 12 . 6/28
Yesss, Sakura is finally back in the Leaf! Wow, I don't think I ever read this far into the story before...! Wow, Orochimaru was super creepy and scary... I was on edge that whole time for Sakura to come out unscathed! Wow so many twists, I was worried Kabuto wasn't going to let her go with that move!

This story is epic! Poor Kimimaro...but this had to happen :)

I'm soooo happy and can't wait to read on, I'm sure and hoping they will meet again! :)
Sunrise109 chapter 11 . 6/28
I'm really glad Sakura is using her head rather than her heart :)

Hahaha did Kabuto really not hear *between the lines* anything? This is uncannily satisfying :D
Sunrise109 chapter 10 . 6/28
Wow, Sasken really tried to kill Sakura again... this was a really good chapter! I'm glad Kimimaro had cleverly sensed that from the start and sat guard in the middle room!
Sunrise109 chapter 9 . 6/28
Loved this was a great chapter. It was very satisfying to read about Sakura reflecting on Kimimaro's progress, from how he was when she first saw him to how she had helped him get to now.

I like the fact that Sakura is not simply giving into physical attraction to him. I wouldn't mind it if Sakura did return to the Leaf village and maybe a few months later, after time and space from Kimimaro, they somehow meet again, perhaps during a mission? And I wonder, during that time apart in which they could both reflect on their feelings for each other, would those affections prevail?
Sunrise109 chapter 7 . 6/28
It was reliving to find out that orochimaru found a new vessel. That was an epic encounter between such a cold and frightening Sasuke, and Kimimaro who intervenes rather heroically. I liked how Kimimaro and Saske spoke to each other, and how Kimimaro tries to play off his feelings for Sakura
Sunrise109 chapter 6 . 6/28
Awwww and I wonder what is going on?
Sunrise109 chapter 5 . 6/28
Oooo I really wonder who it was that was screaming and what's going on?
Sunrise109 chapter 4 . 6/28
Who was screaming, I wonder? I'm guessing it was Kimimaro. Poor soul, he has been through so much.

It was very satisfying to read about Kimimaro's gradual and full recovery.
Sunrise109 chapter 3 . 6/28
Haha I wonder why Kimimaro reacts like that when Sakura is in the room? What a great chapter! Very humorous and sweet
Sunrise109 chapter 2 . 6/28
I loved this chapter! I'm really glad that Sakura was able to heal kimomaro so well so far...
Sunrise109 chapter 1 . 6/28
This was a really interesting first chapter... I have returned to reading this story, I think it has been a few years since I started reading it for the first time on 10ShizukaYuukiMistress10

Very captivating first chapter :)
Annandi chapter 1 . 5/27
OMG please I really hope you finish this one day because it is wayyyyyyyyy too good not to be!
reignwing chapter 1 . 3/25
Probably the tenth time I’m reading this fanfic. It remains one of the best fanfics I’ve read period. Thank you for this! And hope you update at some point!
2,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »